Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
too many projects
3,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a few friends on this site so I thought I'd join up and say hi.

I own a '91 NSX with a few mods, but I like to keep things mostly OEM.

I used to own a '76 Datsun 280Z with an '83 motor and tranny swap, but I sold it to a guy in Orlando who drove all the way up here to get it.

I'm open to all kinds of meets and drives and would be happy to swap looks under the hoods. I commute from LC to UTK daily so I'm downtown often.

·
mmmmm corolla
1,083 Posts
nice to have you here pics of said nsx?

·
too many projects
3,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah ramman we actually talked on NSXPrime in the southeast forum I believe. I went on the Dragon Run with NSXPrime in my blue Z.

No pics as of yet. My friend is a free lance photographer and he'll be taking some nice pics here soon.

I'm waiting on tires for my 98 OEMs, so for now I have the 91 OEM wheels on the car, but I like them.

:thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
WeLcOmE

·
Registered
398 Posts
welcome darkhorse

hey when you gonna break out the nsx so we can swap keys?

·
too many projects
3,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm out and about in it generally everyday...at least on days that are sunny, which has been every single one lately. I can meet anywhere with a little bit of a heads up.

Just got my tires this afternoon so the 98 OEMs will be on the car by tonight.

I'm going up to the Dragon Friday afternoon with my buddy who owns a black C5. Come on up and join us.

·
Registered
398 Posts
friday is bad

friday im gonna go check out foot hills at 5-530 i have to work later on but hit me up friday, PM me i know kouki is going

1 - 20 of 25 Posts