Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

new guy

3K views 43 replies 28 participants last post by  Race_Breed_2.0 
#1 ·
im guys im john blair my buddies rajin and flat white turned me to this site, im from mcminnville tennessee , and i drive a 96 del sol b18a1 swap that is boosted but is currently going to some big changes.

#5 ·
Welcome to the freakshow....enjoy your stay :thumbup: :thumbup:

#19 ·
Welcome, but for god sakes man, grow some balls and lose the Supra spoiler (it belongs on a Toyota Supra) and lambo doors. Otherwise then you just got a quick Gay Sol.

Whenever I see one all I think of is doing this to a Del Sol:

#20 ·
welcome to the site.

Whenever I go to mcminville I see nothing buy rice. There are slow cars and there are fast cars. The thing is they are almost ALL riced out.

I figure if you can back it up then rice the hell out of it if you wish. Its funny how people always associate rice with a slow car that someone put all kinds of money in making it no faster and then right when they are hateing on it to the max they get their doors blown off, well, that is just the best.

#24 ·
DelSlow said:
im guys im john blair my buddies rajin and flat white turned me to this site, im from mcminnville tennessee , and i drive a 96 del sol b18a1 swap that is boosted but is currently going to some big changes.
You're an asshole blair.... I'm on Tennspeed too.....lol Lets just say you can call it rice now, but with the work being done on it now it's gonna be retarded.

and remember spoolie
spoolie said:
no b18 no care....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.