Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I'm new here. I am from Dubai UAE and drive new GTR. Having trouble with check engine light and can not boost many psi when I engage launch control. Don't want dealer to void my warranty so I am hoping you can help. Nice web site. Many good photographers. Maybe take pictures of GTR for IronSheik? I can offer wrestling lessons or case of 40 weight oil in trade.

·
Registered
748 Posts
welcome to the fam and just go to autozone and have them turn the check engine light off (maybe, i doubt they can but maybe) then take it to the dealer.................

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,163 Posts
bwhahhhahahaa....I love your old skool submission move. Welcome the the freakshow enjoy your stay MAKA LAKA DURKA DURKA JIHAD KALAKA

·
pwned your mom...twice
6,174 Posts
rx7 vinnie said:
bwhahhhahahaa....I love your old skool submission move. Welcome the the freakshow enjoy your stay MAKA LAKA DURKA DURKA JIHAD KALAKA
Vinnie, you said exactly what I wanted to type

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,163 Posts
AutoLuxuryGTR said:
wow that sounds so familiar.... ijlis ala usba ak wal awat...sharmuta
sharmuta means *** right????I win

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,163 Posts
ramman434 said:
rx7 vinnie said:
Vinnie, you said exactly what I wanted to type
hwere did you get the avatar of my ole' lady???? I think I ned to pay you a visit :x :lol:

·
Riding the Bandwagon
1,234 Posts
87porsche_944 said:
lolz
welcome.
wish i could join in on the conversation but i only understand bits a pieces.
lool
at least you're tryin lol

"lool"?

welcome

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
WeLcOmE

·
CuntRy gUrl
1,525 Posts
IronSheik said:
Hi all. I'm new here. I am from Dubai UAE and drive new GTR. Having trouble with check engine light and can not boost many psi when I engage launch control. Don't want dealer to void my warranty so I am hoping you can help. Nice web site. Many good photographers. Maybe take pictures of GTR for IronSheik? I can offer wrestling lessons or case of 40 weight oil in trade.
\

welcome.
you got a new gtr?
pics of the beast please. is it rhd?

·
Dip time
10,395 Posts
lol, I love it how a few people just says welcome becuase they see they havent posted in a intro thread, dont read it and just say welcome. xrannie, this is obviously a fake profile lol...

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
... i like how all of these brain dead kids just say "welcome" whenever they see an intro thread ...

read the OP - you dont see anything odd about this? :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts