Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Babydaddy
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So If you guys have seen my introduction..you know i got alot of projects..my 2000 civic si , a 93 coupe, and a s13 silvia.

Last week i started working on the EG, it had a spun rod bearing..so i just replaced the motor..this is what it looks like as of now.. Its rdy for paint and im going to primer it down tomorrow i hope.. what do you guys think?

I replaced the bad motor with another rebuild d15
Lowered on tokico stuts and springs
swap rims out for 16" black with chrome lip rims
Replaced clear corners for factory amber/clear corners

Before:

after:

Its a work in progress..next to replacing the exhaust.. i hate those duel ******* pipes. YUCK

·
Babydaddy
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the interior is shot..dirty as all hell..the door panels had some wanna be custom bones and skull designs wrapped in fabric.. i went to the junk yard and got both door panels replaced..they are all black with no cloth. i got most of the interior trim that was painted white in my replaced with factory pieces in the factory color..and a throttle body with the idle sensor all for 5 bucks! love havin connections at the junk yard! lol

·
CuntRy gUrl
1,525 Posts
one week and you've got the bad motor swapped- WOOT
coming along nice-what motor did you put in it ?

wheels look much better. what color you gonna paint it?

·
Babydaddy
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im thinking like a flat purple or just flat black for right now. Yeh it took a week only because I work Monday thru Friday. . I just did a stock d15 swap.

·
Babydaddy
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So i started painting it today.. cheap primer actually. Well okay.. I went to walmart..got Gloss Black paint. (rustoliem) and some paint thinner..cost just under $14 dollars. Usein my friends gravity fed spray gun Lol. Low Budget paint job. Had to pay daycare today :( non the less..its going to be a glossy black for right now. Its half way done..but I got to go back to work..lunch seems to fly by when painting a car. Ill post some pics later on..but i look back and this car has come long way in 1 week!!

·
Babydaddy
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
painted the eg coupe (pics posted)

Ok so i painted the eg last weekend and forgot to post pics..so here it is..what do you think?

the paint only cost $8 bucks..and the thinner only cost $5..so not bad for a $13 paint job lol

·
Babydaddy
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
now the only thing i really need to do is remove the duel exhaust...i got a single exhaust im going to install but i havent had time yet.. but its getting there

·
Registered
763 Posts
did you..

spray paint the thing or what?13 bucks..damn..cheap..doesnt look bad for that price

·
n00b
695 Posts
i like the dual exhaust better than i like the rims on that em1. theyre ftl

·
Babydaddy
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
duncan said:
i like the dual exhaust better than i like the rims on that em1. theyre ftl
Ill sell you the complete exhaust header back... $50 bucks lol. And what the hell does FTL mean? too lazy to type out a full word? lol.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts