TennSpeed banner

1 - 20 of 421 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this a few weeks ago i traded my ae86 for this which had no title and got this which has a clean title :D and a straight frame and fairly straight body.

the body is not perfect yet but i just pulled it in to the shop today to get the body straight then paint it so i thought i would put the photos up of how it was when i got it these are pics from the previous owner. and i will update the thread as i do the work to it. :thumbup:

few stats for this thing as it stands now and the future plans :D

right now:
- ls swap with gsr trans
- rota sub zeros with nitto neo-gen tires
- H&R Race Spring
- Eibach Pro Dampers
- Enjo Polyurethane swap mounts
- Speed Innovations ECU
- JDM EG6 Guage Cluster

things to come:
- new white paint
- put my volks on it and refinish them also
- put the b16b in it
- put the teins on it
- hondata s200
- hks hi-power muffler on 2.5" pipe
- blue racing seats of some kind
- and i am maybe building a roll cage for it in class :D

here are the old pics now sorry for the long post. also most all of this will be done in time for IA in july

lol don't ask about the sticker in this one lol also i already fixed the hole in the tail gate today. :thumbup:

also like all ways fell free to leave some coments and let me know what you think just don't be a major D*ck comments positive and negative are cool. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Black05-SRT4 said:
Looks like a fun project.
yeah it will be fun. :thumbup:

Drac said:
I would rather have the ae86 but hey at least you are legal now
Yeah i really wish i could have keep the AE86 but i didn't have the time to mess around and try and get the title so this will work for now. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sup gurl is dirty. said:
Seems like you got the better end of the deal :thumbup:
yeah i fell that way i got a title :p

just can't wait to get the new paint on this thing.

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
Its got potential keep us posted.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
few things i've fixed and a few problems i've found.

the hole in the tail gate is no more. :D and the drifting sticker.

just about every roof support is bent down and separated from the roof looks like some one ran up the hood and over the roof. :?

fenders off so i can hammer and dolly the dents out.

also this one is kinda a question there is a hole cut in the bumper from where they had a muffler at one time i guess my question is would that be too much of an angle for a HKS muffler? i am gona make the pipe and run it out there maybe but i almost thing it would be angled way to much just let me know what you guys think.

i will be posting more pics around friday with all the body work done and all the spots that i had to fill primed and hopefully i will have it painted in about 2 more weeks. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wheels aren't for sale right now if they become up for sale they will be in the classifieds section. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ventolin said:
Looks like a fun project, good work on getting that hole fixed. can't wait to see it after paint.
yeah i can't wait to see it painted either. :thumbup: and maybe you and/or zac could help me out with some photos after it is done :D

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
some more pics of the progress so far.

the hatch with the hole fixed and the emblem holes shaved.

Dashboard out and ready to spray the inside of the car. and also paint the dash black.

antenna hole shaved cause the antenna was broke off.

just another small update there will be more next week, or maybe tomorrow if i get a lot done.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wire tuck started

here are some more pics of this project i have a friend helping with the body work at school so i have started wire tucking the car i wasn't going to do this until i started swaping the engine but i figured that this would be as good a time as any.

so far i have most of the side harnesses out and the passenger side is tucked as of today and the driver side will be on monday.

here are some pics of the progress so far.

that is all for now and when this part of the tuck is done it will be cleaner and i am gona tuck the engine sub harness when i swap my b16b into the car. :thumbup:

let me know what you guys think of the progress so far.

·
Registered
555 Posts
just asking,would you sale your stock muffler?if you put your new 1 one on,and how much?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
khmeraccord said:
just asking,would you sale your stock muffler?if you put your new 1 one on,and how much?
sorry can't do it, it is going on to my other hatch that i am selling to a friend but there is a stock integra muffler on CL right now i will pm you the link.

·
Registered
555 Posts
ok cool nice job on your project,hop to see it on the street soon

·
Lurker
356 Posts
are youplanning on painting the engine bay too?
i kinda hope so, or at least dirty up that valve cover. lol. the clean cover stands out very much.

1 - 20 of 421 Posts