Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
41 - 60 of 421 Posts

· Registered
764 Posts
Nice car man.Did you remove the black tar shit before you painted inside of it?if yes how did you do it? I have tried to remove mine with dry ice but it did work good.Thanks man Your car going to look very very CLEAN when you get done with it

· Registered
764 Posts
sil84 said:
are you talking about the stuff under the carpet in the front cause if so we just pulled it up with a scraper and a screw drive.
Yea the black tar stuff under the carpet.I have a crx that has it up front and the hatch.I thought you hatch had it in the back and front of the car

· Registered
3 Posts
sil84 said:
few things i've fixed

fenders off so i can hammer and dolly the dents out.

i will be posting more pics around friday with all the body work done and all the spots that i had to fill primed and hopefully i will have it painted in about 2 more weeks. :thumbup:
ummmmmmmm..... i don't think i saw you doing any hammer and dolly work or filler work, oh well im glad to help you out main.

· Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
some more pics today we got the interior untaped, and start working the roof and put my other bumper with no huge cut out on it. :p

here are some pics also i should have this painted by Friday. :thumbup:

No huge exhaust hole :p

After tape removed

repin tennspeed even in the shop :wink:

41 - 60 of 421 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.