Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I didn't even know about this forum. Hopefully I can get some info when I need it and also help others when they need it.

Right now I'm looking to buy an Evo X in the next month or so, and I'm hoping to find a performance/race shop for when I really start tuning it. Are there any in the middle TN area?

Also, I work in a metal shop as a metal fabricator/welder so if you guys need anything made let me know. I love making new stuff :biggrin:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, Middle TN has always been a dead zone. I can't for the life of me figure out why. We have people coming in by the bus loads from around the country. More then the roads can handle :cussing:

Thanks for the welcome! Maybe we can turn this place around?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wonder what happened then?...We need to get the word out. I think there are a lot of new people that have moved here and don't know anything about this place

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I have yet met one person that can tell me why they like hildabeast-hellary-hilLIARy-hitlery. I get the "I don't like Trump" answer...... So I say "you like to eat dogshit because you don't like the taste of broccoli?"

:bash: Right? This country is doomed if she is elected

All aboard the Trump-Train WooooooooooHoooooooooo
Atta boy! :headbang:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
If that Hillary shit keeps up I'm gonna burn this bitch down....
Right? I'm so sick of her shit and how people blindly follow and support her. I have family up north that are in love with her...they aren't family anymore...

Trump isn't perfect, but I like how he isn't politically correct. I like hearing him say things like when Hillary says he avoided this or that tax, and he says, "I'm smart" saying that tax is an expense and why would you want to pay taxes when the government just wastes it...

I can see where that would offend people and look back, but look at the alternative. Killary has killed over a dozen people...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts