Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
The media is telling us Latinos to vote for her. They said that Trump is a racist and hates us

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,169 Posts
I have yet met one person that can tell me why they like hildabeast-hellary-hilLIARy-hitlery. I get the "I don't like Trump" answer...... So I say "you like to eat dogshit because you don't like the taste of broccoli?"

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I have yet met one person that can tell me why they like hildabeast-hellary-hilLIARy-hitlery. I get the "I don't like Trump" answer...... So I say "you like to eat dogshit because you don't like the taste of broccoli?"

:bash: Right? This country is doomed if she is elected

All aboard the Trump-Train WooooooooooHoooooooooo
Atta boy! :headbang:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
If that Hillary shit keeps up I'm gonna burn this bitch down....
Right? I'm so sick of her shit and how people blindly follow and support her. I have family up north that are in love with her...they aren't family anymore...

Trump isn't perfect, but I like how he isn't politically correct. I like hearing him say things like when Hillary says he avoided this or that tax, and he says, "I'm smart" saying that tax is an expense and why would you want to pay taxes when the government just wastes it...

I can see where that would offend people and look back, but look at the alternative. Killary has killed over a dozen people...

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,169 Posts
Trey Gowdy had his day with Comey and soon Hilldabeast.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.