crappy pic but theres some triangles under the hood

·
gripNsip
3,219 Posts
sweet how much u get it for??

·
Registered
698 Posts
i hate u...it reminds me about the 1 i used to have...it was the same body style....i want it back...fyi...if its carborated it gets horible gas mileage...but i like it

·
Registered
7 Posts
He got if for a steal, and no its not carb'd it FI... but it'll still get horrible gas milage, cause he won't be able to keep his foot out of it. HAHA

Welcome to the Dark Side, young adlerwalker....i knew i could invert you too..

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,164 Posts
you rock!!!!!! now find me one.....90 bucks a week in gas is killin a MOFO :thumbup:

·
WAT.biz
5,117 Posts
jfaplanet said:
He got if for a steal, and no its not carb'd it FI... but it'll still get horrible gas milage, cause he won't be able to keep his foot out of it. HAHA

Welcome to the Dark Side, young adlerwalker....i knew i could invert you too..
steal?!? wait, now youre stealing too? he'll just jdm drift it everywhere in the rain.

and vinnie theres plenty of em, just gotta be on the lookout!

·
Super Moderhater
12,369 Posts
another reason for you and matt to not have your own cars finished ... a bunch of homosexuals, thats all you guys are

·
WAT.biz
5,117 Posts
ramman434 said:
LS1-swap...no more triangles...
ls-1 swaps are for pussies. ive got a truck that says so

and the only thing adlers gonna be buying for it is paint and supplies which isnt much. dont worry we'll both finish within the next year....i hope lol

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
spoolie said:
darkside=snail

i see no snails on that old ragged out car.
see no snails on the pilot either do work, text you today fool you didn't reply back i got sad and cryed.... a LOT

all honesty the cars a blast to drive and its not gonna take away from the eclipse, but this makes a lot more sense to daily then the jeep.

this one is getting paint and tires and ill be done

:beer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts