TennSpeed banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Ninja
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some 15x7 Royal Gold Rota JMags. Wrapped em in 205/50R15 Kumhos Ecstas. I also had to get a new exhaust cause my old GReddy EVO2 muffler decided it was gonna take a shyt on me and spit all of the baffling material out . . . But I got a good deal on a GReddy SP2 full catback and I LOVE it. Even w/ my test pipe it's super quiet until. . . VTEC!!! LoL hope you guys like the shitty driveway pics

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
I have a similar muffler (A'PEXi World Sport II) and it's the same way. Pretty quiet until you mash the gas. :thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
Looks good :thumbup:

·
Registered
642 Posts
IH8DSM said:
i liked the si's better
X2!!! I would much rather rock si's before just about any Rota wheel.

·
Super Moderhater
12,369 Posts
not a fan of jmags on any car - they look like cheesy Dollar Store wheels ... doesnt matter who makes them to me (i would say the same if they were made by Rays, but i dont think Rays would ever make a wheel of this style)

but the car does look clean - you just need some nice simple wheels to make it stand out nicer

·
Registered
642 Posts
The wheels are knockoffs of the MUGEN M7 which i a HIGHLY coveted wheel by the big honda enthusiasts. I would totally rock the shit out of the M7's but they're worth like $2K for a set without tires!

·
Registered
859 Posts
what are those 10in wheels?

Does it really scream when VTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEC kicks in? LOL just annoys me how people jerk themselves raw over that crap.

·
Ninja
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok well honestly I don't have the kind of money to be going out n gettin' some REAL Mugen M7's. . . The JMags came in Gold and that's what I wanted. And they are 15" wheels GGP2JZ. But anyways. . . Thanks for all the positive comments from those of you who gave em.

·
Yes, I drive a Barbie car
4,387 Posts
13 inch wheels ftw!!! just kidding matt.... I love your car you know that.

·
gripNsip
3,219 Posts
looks good man love the gold and blue

·
Install Tech
3,780 Posts
Japanman2009 said:
I got a good deal on a GReddy SP2 full catback and I LOVE it. Even w/ my test pipe it's super quiet until. . . VTEC!!!

do you have a resonator on it???

1 - 20 of 20 Posts