Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gum, Patches, etc

• Dont use nicotine

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· O_o
2,856 Posts
Financial situation, like what, how much mommy and daddy give you for your weekly allowance?

Your too young to talk about nicotine, and I'll talk about whatever I damned well feel like.

Isn't it past your bed time little boy?

Run along and tell mommy that a big bad man made fun of you on the internet.

· O_o
2,856 Posts
Well, I do hate people that are handed things on a silver platter, and never work an honest day in their life so if the shoe fits.

Awww..........
Did I get the little G-Thug white boy all riled up.

O'man, I'm sorry your straight gangsta. I shouldn't hate on you.

· O_o
2,856 Posts
What the hell is veba? They don't teach you how to read at that private school you go to?
It's v3bahumut....its on this page 8 times.....not any of this geek speak crap, the letter v, the number 3, bahumut.
As in Version 3

What does me being 7 years your senior have to do with my ability to argue with you?
Is there a unwritten interweb law that says you have to be the same age to argue?
For someone who doesn't care, you sure do keep coming back to this thread and posting.

Did you just say it sucks because your more well off than others, do you want up to pity you because you have more money than us?

Oh, by the way, I'm being a dick because I'm a mean person, and I'm bored.

· O_o
2,856 Posts
Like statix said, if your 16, and been working your ass off and getting paid under the table, and bought the car yourself......its all good. I'll give you all the respect you deserve for that, and some. But thats not the case is it?

I just really hate it that I started in a lower class family, worked my way up so that I'm finally doing well for myself,
and I go to a customers house and his 16 year old son is complaining because daddy didn't get his 07 BMW waxed the way he likes it.

I have nothing against rich people who earn their worth, I despise rich people who inherit their wealth.

Fvckers born with their silver spoons.

· O_o
2,856 Posts
So I smoked a bowl of mint while watching Lost, took about an hour to finish it off.

First time in awhile it got me light headed.

Very pleasant taste, almost like mint chocolate.......peppermint patty type thing.

I think Cappuccino is in order for the weekend.

· O_o
2,856 Posts
Diggin up an old thread.......

I bought a new medley pack *happy clap* should be here before the next weekend.

Strawberry (My girls choice)
Grape
Kiwi
Mixed Fruit
Banana split

yay!

It's been about a month since I smoked da' hookah.......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.