Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Freq
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003849209

the jist: during a performance in Toronto, some jackass gets on stage and pushes the lead guitarist of Oasis, Noel Gallagher, face first into a set of monitors.

i had tickets to see them yesterday in London, postponed until December 13th...

AIN'T THAT A BITCH????!!!!!!!!!!!! :throws objects:

oh well...i wish him a speedy recovery.

·
No LS...no care
4,414 Posts
That's fucked up...good band too. I really like their songs Wonderwall and Champagne Supernova.

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
I hate that guy... which is pretty funny to me, seeing him in my mind go headfirst into a monitor, LOL. So, you were going to London, Ontario to see him? That's awesome! I always stay at the Best Western (they have a Pesto, Italian restaurant inside) when I travel to American LeMans. Weird, eh? I love London - it's a welcome reprieve on a long trip up North.

·
Get Busy Living
4,218 Posts
jdmpwr07 said:
That's fucked up...good band too. I really like their songs Wonderwall and Champagne Supernova.
too overplayed, your comment is denied :thumbdown:

·
Get Busy Living
4,218 Posts
Moody said:
I hate that guy... which is pretty funny to me, seeing him in my mind go headfirst into a monitor, LOL. So, you were going to London, Ontario to see him? That's awesome! I always stay at the Best Western (they have a Pesto, Italian restaurant inside) when I travel to American LeMans. Weird, eh? I love London - it's a welcome reprieve on a long trip up North.

we are no longer on a first name basis
i hate you
:thumbdown:

lol, jk, think what you want, but i f'n love oasis' songs with him as lead
oasis, or gtfo .

·
Super Freq
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Moody said:
i'm half an hour away :p lmao!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts