Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to tennspeed as a referral from a friend. new to the site, but not to the scene, or cars in general. I'll try to add my two pennies into the honda based questions, and maybe a lil mustang crap as well

total vehicles owned: 31.....29 cars, 2 bikes...only totalled one of them

So, Hey to all

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
bigjussin said:
New to tennspeed as a referral from a friend. new to the site, but not to the scene, or cars in general. I'll try to add my two pennies into the honda based questions, and maybe a lil mustang crap as well

So, Hey to all
Wow.... indecisive much on your cars?

Vilkommen. :)

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
welcome

·
CuntRy gUrl
1,525 Posts
?'s 4 u: how many currently and WHAT you drive right now?
just wondering.....
how old are you btw?

Welcome!!!
who refer'd you?

·
mmmmm corolla
1,083 Posts
Wow.... indecisive much on your cars?

Vilkommen. :)
spelled Wilkommen (not trying to be an ass just helpin out) and Welcome bigjussin

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks guys

All of my cars but 4 have been hondas, have had 3 sn95 mustangs, and one gangster-ass pea soup green busick riviera, that was bought for 200 bux and sold a week later

Currently Driving: 1994 Integra GSR that's for sale on here, 1993 Integra LS thats swapped with JDM goodies, and a 1995 Camry librarian's special as my 35mpg daily school commuter

I am 26 btw, and an ASE certified tech(big deal, i passed the test, lol)

Referred by SinisterCivic, he owns the black r32 skyline with black/red Super Advans that was at Alliance 2 weeks ago

I am a big forum whore, Honda-Tech, CarolinaHondas,ImportsNC,ImportAtlanta

I can be an a**hole, but not an E-Thug,

No i dont like long walks on the beach, I hate sand in my toes, among other places

I am not a Honda Guy, I am a Car Guy, just focus on hondas since they are cheap/easy to fix and are fun

I dig import chicks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts