Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is everyone staying at this year? I have been looking forward to this since I left last year :)

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
Didn't they cancel ALL NOPI events for the remainder of the year? I know they cancelled the one in Denver, and I think I remember hearing that they cancelled the one in ATL as well.

·
Technology Junkie!!!!!!!!
3,579 Posts
I am about to plan our trip should have the final plan sunday if you want to know I will send you links, I will be taking the Celica again this time in my name

·
3,579 Posts
Its goin by Motorsport Nationals now and it will be held indoors at the ATL convention CENTER

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yup, should still be fun regardless. Im plaing my trip this week, just trying to figure out where everyone is staying at. The hotel party is half the fun haha.

·
Diesel Dick
2,883 Posts
I'm just trying to figure out if it will be good or not since it is inside.. I'm sure it's going to be nowhere as big as the orignal Nationals..

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Its gonna totally blow now that its indoors. I was gonna go if it was going to be at the AMS but this new indoor thing just seems so boring. The cool thing about the race track is if you wanted you could just get in your car and ride around the show anytime you wanted.. Sucks cause i always had so much fun at the Nopi nationals..

·
3,579 Posts
I am Stayin at the Hoilday inn up the street from the convention Center supposed to be a 1/2 mile walk

·
3,579 Posts
is anyone goin down friday lookin to hook up and have some fun, The event is indoor/outdoor enough room for a total of 900+ cars and entertainment.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts