·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

lol wtf ... definite cockblock if youre goin in for the surprise buttsecks

·
Derp
1,151 Posts
that is sex-ah. good reading material when you hitting it from the back. you can even highlight the good parts by slapping it.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Blonde? lol I kid

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
Id still Crispy Creme deluxe the fuck out of that. Word.

·
m0derator dater
1,635 Posts
man i guess im lone ranger on this on

i think thats sexy
but tattoos are my biggest turn on.. :thumbup: :beer:

·
Registered
398 Posts
venom_5 said:

lol wtf ... definite cockblock if youre goin in for the surprise buttsecks
im sorry......................................................FAIL

·
BURN UNIT APPLICANT
780 Posts
Geez you guys, obviously she's trying to say that she is saving her starfish for love!!!!

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
03Fairlady said:
Geez you guys, obviously she's trying to say that she is saving her starfish for love!!!!
Great observation - I would like to talk to you further about said topic. Can you please post A/S/L for verification purposes? I believe that we would converse wonderfully. Sure thing - you're game! Great! Thankyou so much! See you soon! :mrgreen: :cocktail:

·
pwned your mom...twice
6,174 Posts
I can't stand tramp stamps of any kind. one or 2 really small tattoos don't bother me though. But we're talking small, I don't like to see a girl ruin her body w/a ton of ink

·
BURN UNIT APPLICANT
780 Posts
Moody said:
03Fairlady said:
Great observation - I would like to talk to you further about said topic. Can you please post A/S/L for verification purposes? I believe that we would converse wonderfully. Sure thing - you're game! Great! Thankyou so much! See you soon! :mrgreen: :cocktail:
LOL..

25/F/Clarksville

love ya Moody!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts