Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

who will survive??? vote for who is banned...

• capone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kitc5252

• rollagtsracer

• drac

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
International Administrator
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...my ban hammer is strong now. After crushing Sagnostino and team spotlite, i feel good.

so the bottom line is this, i am starting a survivor thread with the shit town crew...we vote weekly and someone from shit town get banned.
btw refer to m'boro as "shit town" or you'll be banned. certain people are exempt... fagler, matt, tiger, and depe. so i will post up a few names each week and voting will begin...

4 more next week...enjoy

·
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
keep it going....numbers are good...shit town rally to kill one of your own...quickly. ive got another game in the works...

·
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
CiviclyDumped said:
this is homosexual. oh no getting banned from tennspeed... oh no...

spoolie needs to be banned for being a old pedofile ******. go eat cum out of a donkey's ass spoolie.
try again ******....sorry attempt to burn me....i give you a 2.

btw i have a donkey downstairs being filmed as we speak....

·
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Re: ....

Sagostino said:
Ventolin said:
Lets add Rajin to the list.
im just gunna get banned again but whats up with you letting him ban people for no reason i know yall are great buddies but your site is going to shit letting him run through it like this
where is my $8.67???
jimmy dean needs another baconator...

·
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
see..perfect example of how fucking stupid m'boro (shit town) kids are.....dipshits.
and just because my name isnt in "red"...doesnt mean shit, things are about to change around here for the better....

·
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 ·
Miracle said:
yeah... too much crap in this thread to sift through... moving to Trash Talk.
no one pulled your chain....and no one asked you to move it to trash talk either...its off topic for all members to see and vote.

·
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #173 ·
StatixNWH said:
this thread sucks and dosent deliver nothing......this shit is getting boring.
well then start a real tech thread about something you know then that is car related and keep the thread clean with only correct posts....or stfu

·
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #176 ·
funny...since this started more has happened..even got you posting more...so i guess it was stupid...and like i said, my name isnt green...but that doesnt matter.

its got the network traffic back up again...for a reason.

·
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #177 ·
im still the same ass..just now more people notice because im making waves..this site will never be a supraforum, team-integra, or anything else because we have a bunch of lazy ass mods that dont do shit...other than miracle that moves and locks about 2 times per week. the reason other tech forums prosper is because the mods do there jobs keeping everything on topic and deleting everything else.....we have mods here that never log in anymore...we have mods that bash as much as i do....so really, get of your fucking high horses motherfuckers and either do your jobs or join the fun.....bottom line.
im all for a major site reconstruction soon....i like tech forums, not a bunch of dipshit kids trying to sell shit or talk meets all the time.

so david...fuck you

jbeal...sorry just doing what i was told.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.