Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

who will survive??? vote for who is banned...

• capone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kitc5252

• rollagtsracer

• drac

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
WAT.biz
5,115 Posts
venom_5 said:
traffic doesnt matter if its about bs, you have to agree with that

spoolie's a good guy in person, and just likes to use tennspeed to dick around - if you understand that, nobody will be butthurt

i would prefer to see this kind of traffic going to tech threads, build threads, etc. or at least tennessee car-community-based discussion
yeah good luck with that. i've tried and the threads end in failboat. why do you think i pm you or talk to you on aim rather than post my business on here. very few people on this site are able to help people when needed.

and yes im 215 lol....its all hidden till i sit down. shit sucks lol.

and im not a spoolie nutswinger. hes one of my good friends and i just find this stuff amusing due to the amount of asshurtness (yes thats a word) that goes on on this site. hell people post new shit they get for their cars and when someone doesnt like it they throw a bitch fit when a comment was made. im tired of everyone fucking caring about others opinions on their cars. take my car for example.....alot of people on this site think my car is clean, looks good, etc.....take my shit to nicoclub or zilvia and youll see i get flamed for my front end. did that stop me from doing it? no.....fuck the haters. i do shit me me, myself, and i.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.