Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I don't know if any of you go to UT Chattanooga but if you do then you know the parking is ridiculous. The General parking pass costs $92 a year and that allows you to only park in the General lots (located at least 5 mins away from any given dorm complex) and then there is Reserved parking and that is $200 a year!

Stupidly, I bought a General pass this year because I thought that the $100 I saved could be used for something else (like a new fuel pump or something.)

A few days ago I grabbed this spot on the street that's right outside of my window (sweet!) and I had kept it ever since. Well I woke up at around 10 today and got in my car and drove to the starbucks to get a coffee. So I leave my spot and right after I left, someone grabbed it...No big deal, I was expecting it since it was a fucking GREAT spot. So I get my coffee and get back to campus around 10:15-10:20 and there are NO spots. I drove around for about 30 minutes checking all of the general lots to no avail. After accepting failure I decide to drive by my street to see if my spot is open and to my surprise, the guy who took my spot was gone! So I'm sitting there at the stop sign getting ready to turn right onto the street with the spot and right as I come to a stop and then begin to creep out into the turn this fucking hideous baby blue crown vic with a 4" lift, 24" wheels, straight pipe exhaust, and 5% tint BLOWS through the stop sign coming from my left and almost takes my front end off.

As many of you know, 92-95 civic's cup holders are a joke so I'm holding my hot ass coffee between my legs and as I slam on my breaks to avoid this moron the lid comes off of the coffee and it goes all over my jeans and my mint condition black EG seats. I was not happy but I said to myself "at least I can get my killer spot".

Welp...you guessed it the blue crown vic goes past the spot screeches to a halt, slams it in reverse and performs by far the worst parallel park job I have ever seen in my life IN MY SPOT! So after driving by him with a special hand gesture through my passenger window I drive around for another 10 minutes and am currently parked 15 minutes away in a 1 hour lot. So not only do I have to walk all the way out to bumfuck to get my car, I have to do it every hour to move my car.

And now the view from my dorm is corrupted by the hideous 4x4 crown vic.

fucker

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he probably has a rottweiler in the back seat sleeping on a few pounds of cocain. Not going to risk it lol

·
Registered
658 Posts
bring a steak with you so you can lure the dog out then sell the coke, build the hell outta the eg and then run him over. damn ghetto ass donks

·
Registered
658 Posts
or just loosen his drivers front and passengers rear lug nuts.just leave em sittin on there so when he drives, they fall off and its like a teeter totter

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nah I don't mess with other people's cars. If you take pride in your car then I'll respect you for it no matter what your taste is. Messing with other people's isn't ok in any circumstance.

However, I do have a few choice words for him next time I see him.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I'm just playin lol I wouldn't do anything other than buy that washable spray paint and scare the hell out of him. paint all over it so when he comes outside he cries and then he just washes it off. my friend did that to me once. I almost cried. I called the police and everything... then I rubbed it and it just wiped off. he drew a huge dick on my car lol I thought I'd been vandalized lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i want a 90 civic sedan....they look clean as hell with some nice wheels and lowered about 1-2"

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
i didnt read the original post but i assume its about how parkings sucks...

well at MTSU yesterday some black girl stabbed another girl over a spot

seriously sliced her across the face and shoulder

1 - 15 of 15 Posts