Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Technology Junkie!!!!!!!!
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K. here is the deal I work at ?best buy store 1064 Mt.Juliet there is an available position for p-t installer and I have been tasked to find this person all those interested pm me your experience in 12volt installation and your contact info and I will get back to your as soon as possible i will reveiw all info, year bonus available and highly competetive pay

·
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no takers

·
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh yeah you must be at least 18 for this positions due to insurance reasons

·
Registered
142 Posts
hey man sorry i didnt make it back there for the second interview, i had a lot of stuff goin on with school and had to be there most of the day

·
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
did you call and explain

·
Registered
748 Posts
hey, rich (rex7) is definetly interested but wont be able to contact you til tomorrow when he comes to my place and jacks my internet just thought id let you know

·
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok let him know I will be reveiwing

·
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Allright , I think he knows it already though

·
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ZacCarter said:
pacodetaco said:
jabboss1 said:
did you call and explain
no i didn't get a chance... Gibson USA called me and my roommate to come in so i totally forgot... oops
Awesome work ethic right there. :p :p
yeah they are pretty strict on that kind of stuff

·
Registered
142 Posts
ZacCarter said:
pacodetaco said:
jabboss1 said:
did you call and explain
no i didn't get a chance... Gibson USA called me and my roommate to come in so i totally forgot... oops
hey i had lot of stuff goin on with 20k in loans that are tied up... i was a lil busy all day, plus when gibson called and asked if i was still interested i figured i'd pass it off for the better job. sorry i didnt call to explain myself but its low level retail, it happens everyday they'll get over it

·
Honda Challenge Racer
1,029 Posts
pacodetaco said:
ZacCarter said:
pacodetaco said:
jabboss1 said:
did you call and explain
hey i had lot of stuff goin on with 20k in loans that are tied up... i was a lil busy all day, plus when gibson called and asked if i was still interested i figured i'd pass it off for the better job. sorry i didnt call to explain myself but its low level retail, it happens everyday they'll get over it
haha ya.. i intereview for the same job last spring and bailed on them after they offered me a job.

·
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
serious inquiries only please

·
Registered
764 Posts
Best Buy is a good company to work for.I have been with them 2 1/2 years. Pay is better then most retail store.The discounts are very nice.

·
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
8800honda said:
Best Buy is a good company to work for.I have been with them 2 1/2 years. Pay is better then most retail store.The discounts are very nice.
which store

1 - 18 of 18 Posts