Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Technology Junkie!!!!!!!!
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K. here is the deal I work at ?best buy store 1064 Mt.Juliet there is an available position for p-t installer and I have been tasked to find this person all those interested pm me your experience in 12volt installation and your contact info and I will get back to your as soon as possible i will reveiw all info, year bonus available and highly competetive pay

·
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh yeah you must be at least 18 for this positions due to insurance reasons

·
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ZacCarter said:
pacodetaco said:
jabboss1 said:
did you call and explain
no i didn't get a chance... Gibson USA called me and my roommate to come in so i totally forgot... oops
Awesome work ethic right there. :p :p
yeah they are pretty strict on that kind of stuff

·
Registered
142 Posts
ZacCarter said:
pacodetaco said:
jabboss1 said:
did you call and explain
no i didn't get a chance... Gibson USA called me and my roommate to come in so i totally forgot... oops
hey i had lot of stuff goin on with 20k in loans that are tied up... i was a lil busy all day, plus when gibson called and asked if i was still interested i figured i'd pass it off for the better job. sorry i didnt call to explain myself but its low level retail, it happens everyday they'll get over it

·
Honda Challenge Racer
1,029 Posts
pacodetaco said:
ZacCarter said:
pacodetaco said:
jabboss1 said:
did you call and explain
hey i had lot of stuff goin on with 20k in loans that are tied up... i was a lil busy all day, plus when gibson called and asked if i was still interested i figured i'd pass it off for the better job. sorry i didnt call to explain myself but its low level retail, it happens everyday they'll get over it
haha ya.. i intereview for the same job last spring and bailed on them after they offered me a job.

·
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
8800honda said:
Best Buy is a good company to work for.I have been with them 2 1/2 years. Pay is better then most retail store.The discounts are very nice.
which store

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.