Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i found this site called Chacha.com

It is a text service that you can text a question to for free and someone will send you and answer

the cool thing is if you work for them they pay you 0.20 a message that you answer

it doesnt sound like much but it can add up

You sign up on their web site, take an assesemnt test ( which the answers can be found online) and you learn their search engines and toolbars, and take a practice search and your in!

Really cool way to make extra money, you can log in whenever however long you want!

the money can be direct deposited or you can get a debit card that you update your funds onto!

I have done it since Thursday.. a total of 8 hours and my earnings are at 80 bucks so im making 10 bucks an hour!

I plan to make 100 a week which is 400 a month extra for about 10hrs a week before and after work each day for about and hour or so! not bad huh?

You have to answer 200 messages a week and be 95% accurate to get the .20 otherwise they drop you to .10

The toolbars they give you put the questions into search engines and make it really easy to do!

If your interested, sign up and use [email protected] as your referal bc they like to hire from referals and not " i heard about it from a friend"

its a really cool way to make some extra money! :thumbup:

ChaCha.com look for carrers and text guide

·
Registered
431 Posts
wat makes you think this will work if its a free service how the fuck are they gunna pay you....c'mon now

G

·
in order for them to direct deposit that means you have to give them your bank info right??? wow if anyone actually gives out their bank info to these ppl i think they can get a swift kick to the face

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My friends at work do it, and one of thier roomates does it full time thats all he does

They have been recieving their money for months

It's a legit company.. The advertisement pays for the employees

I agree it can sound shady.. but i'll post when i recieve my first month deposit

·
WAT.biz
5,115 Posts
it sounds like it could be real. hell i used to do those paid for surf things where you ran a lil task bar thing and as long as i had that bar open and was surfing the web id earn points which in return cashed out for money.

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
my co-workers were text'ing ChaCha ... using it like a magic 8-ball ... u do get replies, idk about making money tho

i am registered with one of those online survey companies, and i do get paid - but thats secret info 8)

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea I mean I'm not sure why people think it isnt legit..

I will post my account when they add it, but like I said it is only deposited once a month and I just started last week.

I think it's a pretty cool way to may some extra money whenever you have free time!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts