Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a photobucket account, but when I upload my pictures in their original format it seems to resize them and it gives them a texture. Is there a site that does not resize the pics? I hate that I get decent shots but when I host them it fucks em all up so they look crappy... maybe we can put photography links in the tutorial sticky or something...

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
Flickr make a account. Add people like myself,Ventolin,Zac,Leftlane,etc.

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
imageshack.us for quick hosting

if youre a photographer, get a flickr account or a deviantART account or something like that

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I need a good one... I'll tr out the Flickr thing I guess, seems to be what allot of people are using. And until I get some editing software I need something that keeps the decent quality of the pics. Don't want them looking shitty!! :thumbup:

Thanks!!

·
Casey
2,027 Posts
flickr is the way to go. you can sign up for free for a limited amount of upload space a month, or just pay $20 for a year and have unlimited upload space. imo, the $20 is well worth it. ive had flickr for 1.5 years now.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, I just signed up for it...so still trying to figure it out. Need to get codes and whatever to post pics

1 - 7 of 7 Posts