Started off by re-indexing the rears:
I decided on the "chain method" and let me tell you I was nervous the whole way through.
End result.....around 2 or 3" of lift (I actually didn't take measurements, oh well) and stiff as hell rear:
Then after I recovered from being old and out of shape I dropped this jerk of a thing out of the front so I could install my lift.
What a pain that was.
Then started hacking and welding:
I got one done then the pizza arrived and I lost the motivation to finish:
She won't be on the road for a bit, I snapped the bolt that holds the pitman arm on, so I'll have to wait on a replacement and I am also waiting on new longer travel shocks and a steering coupler.
I'm also considering a new steering box as mine has a bit of slop even after adjustment.