Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a nOOb at this, just got the camera a couple weeks ago... still don't have editing software and wouldn't know how to use it anyways. Let me know what you think, good and bad, just don't be a total dick!! :thumbup:

I know some are blurry, I was playing with the shutter speed and don't have a remote yet... :)

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First three are at Dunbar Cave and the last ones are at Billy Dunn Park, both in Clarksville

·
No LS...no care
4,414 Posts
Nice shots...yea just play around with that shutter...I have the same problem sometimes.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
spoolie said:
i have a nice car for you to practice on....
When and where man?? I don't REALLY want to drive to Nashville.... :lol: PM me man!

Yeah the shutter nand the aperature are what I have messing with lately, haven't really been out to much the past couple days, but hopefully I will get ahold of a car other than my crap to shoot in the next few days or so.

Oh and I just got PS 7.0, never used PS before and it is allot to learn...

·
Yes, I drive a Barbie car
4,387 Posts
hybridkyle said:
spoolie said:
i have a nice car for you to practice on....
When and where man?? I don't REALLY want to drive to Nashville.... :lol: PM me man!

Yeah the shutter nand the aperature are what I have messing with lately, haven't really been out to much the past couple days, but hopefully I will get ahold of a car other than my crap to shoot in the next few days or so.

Oh and I just got PS 7.0, never used PS before and it is allot to learn...
i'm in the same boat with ya man. i'm still messin around with all sorts of things. but nice shots dude

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks man!! Yeah, it is allot to learn but I think playing with the camera and really focusing on your shots helps allot.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks man, been playing with PS lately...allot more learning to do. I'll get some more up SOON. And I don't have any shots with cars because my car is a stock EF and I haven't gotten ahold of anything else to practice on yet...YET!!!

Before and after, not shot with the Canon though...OLD point and click of my EP3

1 - 11 of 11 Posts