TennSpeed banner

What should I do?

• Move to the front and take the 'A', she's just a girl.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ignore the fools above and stay where you are. Girls supercede all.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so first day of second semester Calculus I go in and the professor assigns us a seating chart (a bit childish for college I feel).

He decides to seat us alphabetically by name. My last name is Ray so I'm on the next to back row of a 118 person class. I should also mention that he seated me to the far right and my vision is horrible to boot, so I can't really see a damn thing.

After moving everyone, he asks anyone that needs to move closer to the front because they can't see where they are or they can't hear, to email him. I determined I would write him and ask to move.

Everything was fine until I realized that I had a really hot girl sititng to my right. We started talking and I'm pretty sure I could close the deal with her. Hmm. So the conondrum reveals itself:

Should I stay where I am and get a 'C' in the class because I can't see what the professor is doing and hook up with a really hot girl, or should I move to the front, get a definite 'A' and have no shot with hot chick?

Input!

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
Alright what you do is stay where you are but ask the girl questions so she will help you. And if need be ask her to "study afterwards" so that you can get caught up. But really I would be happy with a C.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Defc0n86NWH said:
Alright what you do is stay where you are but ask the girl questions so she will help you. And if need be ask her to "study afterwards" so that you can get caught up. But really I would be happy with a C.
I like that...but damn...can you not just get up with her before and after class...phones are cool devices too...you're payen money for college...if she's into you she will move or talk to you other times.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i met my wife in chemistry class, stay there you fool...

i'm sure you'll find a way to bribe the teacher for an A anyways knowing you....

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
I think this man has enough girl problems - I say, move! Theres always girls around, and you notice every single one of them. Atleast rid yourself of them when you need to be paying attention in college.

If only they all realized that this girl is just one of so, so, so many others around you, they'd be voting differently.

Believe me, guys, its not like this is the ONE hot girl SSKnight is around. He could take a break from them for long enough to pay attention in his class.

·
No LS...no care
4,416 Posts
Defc0n86NWH said:
FTW...good advice :thumbup:

·
Registered
125 Posts
jdmpwr07 said:
Defc0n86NWH said:
FTW...good advice :thumbup:
I second this...

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
What college do you go to?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Defc0n86NWH said:
What college do you go to?
I go to Tennessee Tech in Cookveille.

Alright thanks for the advice guys. I should also mention that this girl volunteered to help me if I needed any help, although I'm pretty sure I know more than her about the subject matter.

Also, no you can't just meet up with before and after class. It takes an opening. You have to have a motive and opportunity to strike up a substantial conversation with a girl in most cases. Sitting next to a talkative hot girl is the perfect springboard to a date.

Ventolin hot girls are a commodity regardless of abundance.

·
Registered
65 Posts
move.. education is forever.. and pays.. women last.. but not as long as your career!,, if the chick digs you.. you two should talk before.. after class...get each others numbers.. and go for it!!.. but i say education beats anything ;) just my o2!

S

·
0 Posts
Deepblue.:R32 said:
Defc0n86NWH said:
I like that...but damn...can you not just get up with her before and after class...phones are cool devices too...you're payen money for college...if she's into you she will move or talk to you other times.
x2

Hook up with her before/after class and get your money's worth out of school.

·
Registered
6 Posts
you guys must be high...

i took chemistry, I tried really hard, studied all the time and got a D

i took it again the next semester, met a girl in the first week, we went out, ended up getting married. I didnt study at all that semester, I made an A

Chicks = better grades

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MaxPower said:
ended up getting married. I didnt study at all that semester, I made an A. Chicks = better grades
Maybe impending doom = better grades?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.