Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
The last thing you want is a 3000gt They are big POS'es unless you want a lawn ornament
it doesn't matter where u move here, its gonna be better than Memphis i know from experience
I agree, as fruity as it sounds I guess ill go with the civic, but if I can afford the integra ill get that after all its just a first car. As far as moving is concerned yes I rather live somewhere else than memphis I grew up in frayser originally and moved to a better area of memphis then bartlett. The crime here is getting ridiculous I used to be involved in that kind of stuff but I learned from my mistakes and choose a better path. I had some hope for this city unfortunately Ive just lost it in the past year.

·
Goatse
117 Posts
Hendersonville: Nice, but sucks getting to/from Nashville to work due to Vietnam Vets and I65 being terrible for traffic. Other areas on the north side are shady such as Madison/Goodlettsville.

Bellevue: Not bad, but the sun is in your face to/from work, if work is in Nashville

Antioch: Crime/shitty apartments/Chris Rock's "The mall white people used to go to"

Brentwood/Franklin: Richer areas. Everything is expensive. Crime is low.

Anything off Nolensville Rd: You'll be happy once you're 21 and can get a carry permit.

Actual Nolensville: Decent

East side: Hermitage has lots of apartments, and a lot more traffic than it ever used to. I grew up there, and it's become Antioch 2.0. Mt. Juliet is nice, growing, and affordable. Stay away from us.

Post other areas you guys may be looking at and I'll post more narrow opinions of them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hendersonville: Nice, but sucks getting to/from Nashville to work due to Vietnam Vets and I65 being terrible for traffic. Other areas on the north side are shady such as Madison/Goodlettsville.

Bellevue: Not bad, but the sun is in your face to/from work, if work is in Nashville

Antioch: Crime/shitty apartments/Chris Rock's "The mall white people used to go to"

Anything off Nolensville Rd: You'll be happy once you're 21 and can get a carry permit.

East side: Hermitage has lots of apartments, and a lot more traffic than it ever used to. I grew up there, and it's become Antioch 2.0. Mt. Juliet is nice, growing, and affordable. Stay away from us.

Post other areas you guys may be looking at and I'll post more narrow opinions of them.
Thanks for the advice just found out im moving to Ashton Brooks apartments in franklin tn in about 3 weeks

·
Registered
295 Posts

I live in Antioch.
Not all of Antioch is shit...antioch has reasonable priced apartments that people can actually afford and save money. Not 800+ for a one bedroom. If you haven't lived in that area your biased to media.

·
Car Junkie
712 Posts
...And I will chime in that my 25-year old 3000GT VR-4 still runs great and has never needed any major work. I still wouldn't recommend it for a teenager.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts