Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
WAT.biz
5,115 Posts
dr_jekal_mr_hyde said:
Dear poor man supra ,
what u need to do is park that sc in a dumpster with 100 dollars in the front seat and hopes that they take it aways for u because when it all said and done it's still gonna be slow and when u feel like getting your feeling hurt let me know so we can line u up beside the ka24det....

yours truly
dr_jekal_mr_hyde

P.S. I love you
Lmfao. Is this guy serious?

·
Registered
192 Posts
boosted S14.5 said:
dr_jekal_mr_hyde said:
Dear poor man supra ,
what u need to do is park that sc in a dumpster with 100 dollars in the front seat and hopes that they take it aways for u because when it all said and done it's still gonna be slow and when u feel like getting your feeling hurt let me know so we can line u up beside the ka24det....

yours truly
dr_jekal_mr_hyde

P.S. I love you
i think this guy is serious lol. imma get the h22 on that one lol :wink:

·
Registered
290 Posts
boosted S14.5 said:
dr_jekal_mr_hyde said:
Dear poor man supra ,

yours truly
dr_jekal_mr_hyde

P.S. I love you
probably :shock:

·
Car Junkie
712 Posts
Damn nice setup. I love first generation SC's. It's amazing how good they made balloons of plaster look. :thumbup:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Good2GetBlown said:
Weeeerd! I cant wait to see this done... tell Squirk to quit messing with his new nissan and get the good toyota powered one running...
dawg my brother is lazy as shyt. lol the only thing he can do is flip paint colors hahah

·
Banned
2,239 Posts
Good2GetBlown said:
h22-eg said:
Good2GetBlown said:
Weeeerd! I cant wait to see this done... tell Squirk to quit messing with his new nissan and get the good toyota powered one running...
dawg my brother is lazy as shyt. lol the only thing he can do is flip paint colors hahah
Hahahah... he CAN do that... ParkinLotPimpin FOR SUREEE
haha just made me think of that song with the short bus on 30s and them singing out ghost ride it

·
Registered
40 Posts
Depe said:
boosted S14.5 said:
dr_jekal_mr_hyde said:
Dear poor man supra ,

yours truly
dr_jekal_mr_hyde

P.S. I love you
probably :shock:
Oh he is serious its my boy david we were fuckin with sean about it yesterday and we said we would talk bad to him and he wouldnt do anything hahahahahaha

21 - 40 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.