Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
pwned your mom...twice
6,174 Posts
Mayo said:
You might wanna get rid of the home depot bolts holding the turbo to the manifold.
Brad, you know that those bolts give him the extra power advantage

·
Registered
192 Posts
ramman434 said:
Mayo said:
You might wanna get rid of the home depot bolts holding the turbo to the manifold.
Brad, you know that those bolts give him the extra power advantage
Hater!! u might wanna put some HOME DEPO BOLT ON! on ur car and race his s14 no good homie :thumbdown:

·
BURN UNIT.......lol
1,418 Posts
dr_jekal_mr_hyde said:

Well... i guess the secrets out
I am very serious....... i am coming for coming for SC in a ka24det so u juss let me know when u r ready lol
david, that doesnt even look like your old motor. i wanna see it

·
Registered
398 Posts
YES!!!

it should be titled how to make a jap supercar for under 15k. thats awesome, this will defenately be my next project after the camaro, then i will have the tri fecta 4cyl,6cyl,v8

·
Plays With Fire
649 Posts
Got the car running and driving.. Me and sean been driving it everywhere. Just broke 500 miles today so its time to change the oil and get in her WOT to 7000rpms or so and see how she does..

·
Plays With Fire
649 Posts
yea. everything is doing good.. motor is in perfect working order. Only need to get fuel rail injectors put his map ecu in and get it tuned.. then it come time to get wheels paint and bodykit/lip kit whichever one he chooses..

·
Plays With Fire
649 Posts
This is the second GTE sc300 around murfreesboro in the last year.. lol just the first one isnt alive anymore.. now he has a s13 240sx

41 - 60 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.