Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
18741 - 18760 of 18790 Posts

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,163 Posts
I'm on here everyday checking up on who still comes as I don't have Facebook.

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,163 Posts
Man I'm tempted to start an FB account just to keep tabs on people I don't see on the regular... I sure don't want any scaly wags from high school contacting me.
Mmmm sushi sounds delish. You have my number you dickhead with ears.

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,163 Posts
SAY IT TO MY FACE YOU BALDING TEENAGER!!!! Lulz

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,163 Posts
I'd be down. Have 4 weapons in the safe I haven't fired I'd like to pop it's cherry.

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,163 Posts
Go preds!!!!

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
lol/

I got on a few years back after attending a game. It's definitely the atmosphere that
got me and now I enjoy watching since I can't normally go.

Looking forward to the next game

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
Got rid of all my nasty ass wires.

After

I ran everything into a bedroom behind the wall. As much as I wanted to put in a closet near by, it would have been extra work I didn't deem worthy. This bedroom is a stockroom/office/other so its not a big deal.
I added an outlet up top, taping into the one just below it and running romex up to it. Added a shelf, and the wall plate for running the wires through. I still have a lot of cable management to do and make it look good but im happy.
Also, I bought an IR unit on amazon for $27 prime and it was awesome. It's powered and picks up all IR in the living room and throws it into the devices on the shelf. Def recommended.

The only thing I had to get under the house to do was run the new RG6 coax line and the cat5e data line... I'll use the data line to hardwire the tv so it doesn't have to wifi anything. :) Just faster....

I want to dig this out one day for a basement.

AND THIS is why I had to get rid of the wires aside from wanting to. lol My little guys loves outlets and wires....

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,163 Posts
I always was a hockey fan but many years ago I rekindled the fire and that's all I talk about. Was there on Thursday night and the atmosphere was like never like this..... Shut out the Hawks> Lord Stanley's cup?

18741 - 18760 of 18790 Posts