Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happened to them? Honestly?

Every time I come here, I see some people acting like they are 5, name calling, and bashing for no reason...

What gives people? Act your age, and treat people with respect, if you still know what that word truly means.

DISCLAIMER
: This is not meant to bash TennSpeed in ANY way, or the way it's ran. Just an observation.

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sprayN306 said:
you musta been reading the "funny things ricers have said" thread lol
Not exactly. What made me think about this is a thread floating around in Trash Talk about religion, as well as SEVERAL other main threads here where it's just "Let's bash on these people/person, just because."

·
I drive a 5.SLOW mustang
994 Posts
o ok. Ya its dumb. Especially if the person is new to the site. Ppl bashin them cause they have been a member longer isnt fair. Your suppose to boost membership to the site and make it a cool place to come talk to other ppl with the same intrests, not try and be billy bad ass twords them. ex:Old member asks for opinion(say to paint or not to paint there wheels) new guy is like no that wont look good so the old member would be like shut up noob etc etc. maybe not the best example but u get the picture...

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
I want people to be able to take jokes better and not take the internetz so seriously.

and yea respectz would be nice

·
Banned
747 Posts
Miracle said:
sprayN306 said:
you musta been reading the "funny things ricers have said" thread lol
Not exactly. What made me think about this is a thread floating around in Trash Talk about religion, as well as SEVERAL other main threads here where it's just "Let's bash on these people/person, just because."
It's what the Trash Talk area is all about. You agreed to the rules.

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pocketmidget said:
It's what the Trash Talk area is all about. You agreed to the rules.
The rules there are the aren't any rules. You go in there... talk about what you want... Just don't bad mouth the site, how it's run or whatever, and things are fine. You know how I know that? I helped with the "rules" for the Black Hole forum, before it even came around.

But you have to understand something Seth... when you go somewhere and make a thread that says, "To all religious idiots, God is not real... GO", it makes you look immature and ignorant, and that's exactly my problem... now if you would have utilized a little tact in making a thread about something like that, it would have been TOTALLY different.

There's a right way to do something wrong, and a wrong way to do something right. You (And several others) lack the ability to tell the difference most of the time, from what I have seen.

·
No LS...no care
4,414 Posts
Honestly...we've always had those type of people since I've been here. You just have to shrug it off and forget about it. I see plenty of things all the time on forums thats offending...but it never gets deleted and people argue back and fourth. Would I love to ban a few people? Yes. Is it right? Maybe. It all depends on your point of view. If James wants them to stay, they will stay.

When it comes down to it...just be the bigger man and walk away. No use arguing with someone that just doesn't "get it."

·
Premium Member
9,719 Posts
jdmpwr07 said:
Honestly...we've always had those type of people since I've been here. You just have to shrug it off and forget about it. I see plenty of things all the time on forums thats offending...but it never gets deleted and people argue back and fourth. Would I love to ban a few people? Yes. Is it right? Maybe. It all depends on your point of view. If James wants them to stay, they will stay.

When it comes down to it...just be the bigger man and walk away. No use arguing with someone that just doesn't "get it."
Except when you call dibbs on a bed at a random person's house. Then it's game fucking on, right?

·
No LS...no care
4,414 Posts
ZacCarter said:
jdmpwr07 said:

Except when you call dibbs on a bed at a random person's house. Then it's game fucking on, right?
HGFGJHFKJHGVKJHGVJHKJVHKNHGFCKJHKVKJHVJH!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!1!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,719 Posts
jdmpwr07 said:
ZacCarter said:
jdmpwr07 said:

HGFGJHFKJHGVKJHGVJHKJVHKNHGFCKJHKVKJHVJH!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!1!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!
It's ok. I'll make it up to you later. ;)

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
ZacCarter said:
jdmpwr07 said:

::pwnd:: :p

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
LOL we can't even have a reasonable discussion in the reasonable discussion thread LOL.

And brad, you just got owned.

·
I <3 wheels.
1,756 Posts
Mircle you can hang it up... There wont ever be a decent discussion due to all the people that think that have to be funny, have to talk ghetto, purposely type in typo's, and basically act like they are 14 or 15 years old... They cant handle acting grown... Just do your best to pick out the people who actually know what the hell they are talking about and just read their post... Too bad this site doesn't have an ignore list on it like the other site does... Mine would be full :lol:

·
Car Junkie
712 Posts
Good2GetBlown said:
Miracle you can hang it up... There wont ever be a decent discussion due to all the people that think that have to be funny, have to talk ghetto, purposely type in typo's, and basically act like they are 14 or 15 years old... They cant handle acting grown... Just do your best to pick out the people who actually know what the hell they are talking about and just read their post... Too bad this site doesn't have an ignore list on it like the other site does... Mine would be full :lol:
I couldn't have said it any better.

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good2GetBlown said:
Miracle you can hang it up... There wont ever be a decent discussion due to all the people that think that have to be funny, have to talk ghetto, purposely type in typo's, and basically act like they are 14 or 15 years old... They cant handle acting grown... Just do your best to pick out the people who actually know what the hell they are talking about and just read their post... Too bad this site doesn't have an ignore list on it like the other site does... Mine would be full :lol:
As sad as it is Adam... I think you are right... Makes me realize how much people really are retarded... just by reading how they type/talk.

·
International Administrator
9,619 Posts
i never knew this site was about being serious...i thought it was a place to come and blow off steam and have fun???

1 - 20 of 32 Posts