Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

Who would you like to see Ride of the Month?

• Lloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CivicSeth

• Struka

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like we've got a three way tie. We'll have a two day run off to get the winner!

lloyd

civicseth!

struka

·
Dip time
10,395 Posts
although I feel bad for postin the pic of my Z that civicseth took on my myspace and posting the one I had to delete the name on for wheels and deals, and I wanna keep the import winnings on ROTM, thats a sick lookin cobra and I hafto vote Lloyd

·
Registered
125 Posts
StatixNWH said:
although I feel bad for postin the pic of my Z that civicseth took on my myspace and posting the one I had to delete the name on for wheels and deals, and I wanna keep the import winnings on ROTM, thats a sick lookin cobra and I hafto vote Lloyd
are you drunk? or can I honestly not understand this? lol.

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
Yea you really didnt make sense there statix

·
No LS...no care
4,414 Posts
StatixNWH said:
rofl...

voted goodluck everyone :thumbup:

G

·
Eventhough I'm a Ford man, I voted for civicseth the first time and I'm going to stick with him. Goodluck guys!

·
Romanian Ego
1,709 Posts
ive seen the civic @ the fairgrounds. clean! he got my vote :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Honda Fanboy through and through so I voted for civicseth

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
civicseth got mine

·
Dip time
10,395 Posts
civicseth has it in the bag.....and here is what I was saying earlier.

I wanted to vote civicseth becasue on my myspace pics, you will see a pic of my 300zx. On the bottom of the pic, you will see I deleted WAIT A MINUITE! that pic was takin by Loud3nergy not you civicseth lol I rember now, so I should be appologizing to Johnathan

·
Registered
336 Posts
StatixNWH said:
civicseth has it in the bag.....and here is what I was saying earlier.

I wanted to vote civicseth becasue on my myspace pics, you will see a pic of my 300zx. On the bottom of the pic, you will see I deleted WAIT A MINUITE! that pic was takin by Loud3nergy not you civicseth lol I rember now, so I should be appologizing to Johnathan
ROFL!! that's hilarious. He took the pic? Hahaha. Oh well. I thought I took it. My bad. Jonathan, sorry, we just take similar pics.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.