Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

Who would you like to see Ride of the Month?

• Lloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CivicSeth

• Struka

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Dip time
10,395 Posts
although I feel bad for postin the pic of my Z that civicseth took on my myspace and posting the one I had to delete the name on for wheels and deals, and I wanna keep the import winnings on ROTM, thats a sick lookin cobra and I hafto vote Lloyd

·
Registered
125 Posts
StatixNWH said:
although I feel bad for postin the pic of my Z that civicseth took on my myspace and posting the one I had to delete the name on for wheels and deals, and I wanna keep the import winnings on ROTM, thats a sick lookin cobra and I hafto vote Lloyd
are you drunk? or can I honestly not understand this? lol.

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
Yea you really didnt make sense there statix

·
No LS...no care
4,414 Posts
StatixNWH said:
rofl...

voted goodluck everyone :thumbup:

G

·
Eventhough I'm a Ford man, I voted for civicseth the first time and I'm going to stick with him. Goodluck guys!

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Honda Fanboy through and through so I voted for civicseth

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
civicseth got mine

·
Resident Asshole
14,632 Posts
DarkCreep said:
The paint on the cobra looks out of this world. But the missing grill piece really bugs me.
Missing grill piece? Nothing missing here. Congrats to Seth, looks like your gonna have it in the bag! :thumbup:

·
Dip time
10,395 Posts
civicseth has it in the bag.....and here is what I was saying earlier.

I wanted to vote civicseth becasue on my myspace pics, you will see a pic of my 300zx. On the bottom of the pic, you will see I deleted WAIT A MINUITE! that pic was takin by Loud3nergy not you civicseth lol I rember now, so I should be appologizing to Johnathan

·
Registered
336 Posts
StatixNWH said:
civicseth has it in the bag.....and here is what I was saying earlier.

I wanted to vote civicseth becasue on my myspace pics, you will see a pic of my 300zx. On the bottom of the pic, you will see I deleted WAIT A MINUITE! that pic was takin by Loud3nergy not you civicseth lol I rember now, so I should be appologizing to Johnathan
ROFL!! that's hilarious. He took the pic? Hahaha. Oh well. I thought I took it. My bad. Jonathan, sorry, we just take similar pics.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.