Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

Would you like to see a ride of the YEAR award?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you guys think about a thread, open for voting for maybe 2 weeks... for people to vote (from the previous ROTM winners), to name a ROTY?

I can make thread if you guys want me to... after the ROTM for this month has been named...

What ya think?

·
Super Moderhater
12,369 Posts
Miracle said:
I can make thread if you guys want me to... after the ROTM for this month has been named...
its March... that would only make sense in late Dec/early Jan, id think

·
Registered
11 Posts
Daniel15mtsu said:
yea wait till the ROTM for december is chosen then do one out of those 12 cars
agree

·
but its gone now
2,038 Posts
Or you can do one for all the winners of 07, if there are enough. Then this Dec. do one for all the winners of 08.

·
FI>NA
3,116 Posts
great idea...maybe voting limited somehow...post count or something to limit non active users from voting for friends

·
Registered
857 Posts
^^^^ yeah!! And why couldn't we just do one now for the 07 ROTM winners, then do one in Dec. for 08 ROTM winners?? *idea*

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
yea but we are already into april and i would think the ROTY would wanna be honnored all year long

either way is cool :thumbup:

·
but its gone now
2,038 Posts
hybridkyle said:
^^^^ yeah!! And why couldn't we just do one now for the 07 ROTM winners, then do one in Dec. for 08 ROTM winners?? *idea*
look two post above yours lol

·
Registered
857 Posts
flatwhitecrx said:
hybridkyle said:
look two post above yours lol
Thats what the arrows were for...I was just seconding the motion to go ahead!! :beer: I THINK I WAS, I dunno I was still at work, trying to type and watch my back!! :wink:

·
but its gone now
2,038 Posts
haha, thats cool man, i feel ya

1 - 14 of 14 Posts