Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
=), im very surprised how sharp they come out from the minimal amount of effort used to design it...practicing in my driveway... wewt.

The grass looked weird to me, and the windows are fudged up due to lazy cloning. overall im tickled pinker than....ill let you think about that one.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Looks great man. Let me ask, why do your calipers look so desaturated compared to how bright your paint is? They're a bright red right? Is it just the grey wheel blur by them that mutes them out?

Also, what is your shooting style? Are you taking one still shot to get the car sharp, then another separate exposure while the car is moving for the blur, then merge the two? If not thats the best way to get sharp rig shots.

I'm loving it overall man.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
josh99ta said:
Looks great man. Let me ask, why do your calipers look so desaturated compared to how bright your paint is? They're a bright red right? Is it just the grey wheel blur by them that mutes them out?

Also, what is your shooting style? Are you taking one still shot to get the car sharp, then another separate exposure while the car is moving for the blur, then merge the two? If not thats the best way to get sharp rig shots.

the calipers are fading anyway in real life, so they're gonna be a bit on the dull side, and nah i wasnt too worried about merging frames. i was just seeing how sturdy the rig actually was. i was impressed.

·
n00b
695 Posts
04bluesrt said:
josh99ta said:

the calipers are fading anyway in real life, so they're gonna be a bit on the dull side, and nah i wasnt too worried about merging frames. i was just seeing how sturdy the rig actually was. i was impressed.
theres a tsb out for that. the brake fluid will leak when youre bleeding them and will make the clear coat haze up.

·
Resident Ricer
97 Posts
Looks good andy next time i come up to seed jon we need to meet up if you interested

1 - 8 of 8 Posts