Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
dsm whore
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 ford mustang convertible. Im loooking at getting new rims and want a nice stance , but nothing crazy. I was thinking 18x10 in the rear and 17x9 in the front? Its the one pictured below but has no body kit now. Need some help i was hoping to put a order in tonight.. Either the bullits or the FR500's more than likely.

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
i know the bullit wheels in 17x8 +30 fits well ... search for an offset calculator if you want to figure out the best fitment

·
Car Junkie
712 Posts
FR500's :thumbup:

Staggering the diameters might look pretty good, but it's hard to say, without seeing it. I have noticed that the 18's all around tend to look a little big in the front on the 99-04's.

·
horizontally opposed
2,045 Posts
if its a v6 car I would probably just get a 17x8 or 9 and run no stagger so you can rotate them.

·
dsm whore
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sigurd said:
if its a v6 car I would probably just get a 17x8 or 9 and run no stagger so you can rotate them.
That's what i was hoping to do , but the 500's don't look so hott in 17x9's all round i really in my opinion. The bullits look alright though. Btw yes its a V6 :( can't get rid of the car so just trying to work with what i have.

·
horizontally opposed
2,045 Posts
1126eclipse said:
sigurd said:
That's what i was hoping to do , but the 500's don't look so hott in 17x9's all round i really in my opinion. The bullits look alright though. Btw yes its a V6 :( can't get rid of the car so just trying to work with what i have.
thats cool im not dogging on you for having a v6 im just saying putting a 17x11.5 and a 17x10 with 305's and 275's probably isnt worth it for the cost of tires and not being able to rotate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts