Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went this weekend and here are a few. I didn't take to many pics because well I don't remember a lot about this weekend lol.

On the way down to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg.
My buddies Cheverolet SS

My buddies Camaro.

At the show

On the way home. Bigwill355nwh took the pic I set the settings.

More pics I am just slow and lazy.

·
but its gone now
2,038 Posts
Very nice pics. I don't know if you ever told us or not, but kind of camera and equipment do you use?

·
4,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a Nikon d40. All of these shots were takin with a Sigma 10-20 on it.

·
International Administrator
9,619 Posts
no one really cares...you missed the biggest party so far because of a rod run with 8 pictures....

·
4,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Old man river zip your lip or I ll break your hip.

Sidenote:
I hated not being at the party. I have more pics to I am just lazy and need to edit them.

·
4,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys I had fun but note to all DO NOT BRING GIRLS TO THIS. They whine about the heat when there was no heat. lol.

·
Registered
260 Posts
The Yenko picture is my favorite.

The only thing that sucks about the Rod Run's are the lines inside gas stations, and the fact that you'll see 500 SS Camaro's and not much else sometimes.

Good pics, though! :thumbup:

·
Registered
251 Posts
You do see alot of Camaros running around down there. I seen a clean Supra behind the red roof mall and a pretty clean NSX for sale out in front of it as well.

·
Registered
251 Posts
BigWill3855NWH said:
i saw a lot of Camaros, a RHD FD Rx7, Skyline, Lambo, and an ass load of diesel trucks.
Ugh I was hoping to see a skyline or lambo running around up there guess you have better luck than me

·
Registered
982 Posts
rat rods are not as popular as they were this time last year :thumbdown: but they are still pretty cool
there were lots of cooler cars there some really badass :thumbup:

·
No LS...no care
4,414 Posts
coreylolz said:
and the fact that you'll see 500 SS Camaro's
I'm failing to see the problem? They're badass...especially if done up right. I almost never get to see them on the street.

·
Registered
260 Posts
jdmpwr07 said:
coreylolz said:
and the fact that you'll see 500 SS Camaro's
I'm failing to see the problem? They're badass...especially if done up right. I almost never get to see them on the street.
Perhaps it's just the area, but I see them all the time.

And it's like seeing a very well done Honda Civic. Yes, it looks good, but you've seen it all before. Not saying that they haven't dumped tons of time, money and heart into their cars, but i'm just not very interested in seeing the same old same old.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Defcon86NWH said:
Thanks guys I had fun but note to all DO NOT BRING GIRLS TO THIS. They whine about the heat when there was no heat. lol.

hey mister, i am a girl and take offense to that, i was there and thought it wasn't hot enough

1 - 20 of 23 Posts