Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hope you like the pics. sorry for the horrible quality, bad camera

my refleaction in the deck lead

im goin to see if i cant some before pics so you see wat had to done to the car.[/img]

·
Registered
273 Posts
lol bro delete thread.i appreciate a lot and thanks for the pics but i like to be secretive and not let anyone know what im doing with any of my past/future to its finally out. im a very mysterious guy. 8)

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Laosakademiks said:
lol bro delete thread. thanks for the pics but i like to be secretive and not let anyone know what im with any of my motors to its finally out. im a very mysterious guy.
sorry man didnt know. i could go change it if you want to real quick. it will be no problem.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
just wondering.. is that basalt black?? u dont have to answer if u dont want i know u were keeping it to yourself.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nismojunkie said:
lol thats a clean ass clear
yea it is. it surprised us when we spreyed it. its that new shit from dupont, its mainly for high prise hot rods and those type of cars.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
iceman said:
Duke89 said:
just wondering.. is that basalt black?? u dont have to answer if u dont want i know u were keeping it to yourself.
its stock black
kool looks good as hell.. was wondering it looks close to basalt black in the picture which is what color im wanting to paint my car.. some time when i get the money :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts