TennSpeed banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
RB20DET Guru
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking around for an rb30 block and stumbeled across this. They build these motors and sell them, it is a rb30 hybrid. Rb30E block(austrailian) and the rb26 head. They say this motor is making over 720hp on pump gas and is expected to make 900+ on race fuel, and they are expecting 8sec quarter at 160+mph with no nitrous. The cost is about 20k$ wich isnt that bad.

·
Father Time
641 Posts
Its nothing new. I talked to a guy from aussie about 2 years ago that had one cranking out 600whp on his street commodore.

·
Registered
652 Posts
straight up drag motors. aussies have that shit on lock
there's 5 bare rb30 blocks that just got shipped stateside (north carolina i think)
pretty cheap too...def a 2jz killaaa!

·
Super Moderhater
12,369 Posts
20k on a motor for a nissan .... hmm, i think id rather use that as a down-payment for a Porsche

·
RB20DET Guru
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was thinking about putting somthing like this in a hammered ricey 240 just for the sleeper factor, and then RACE TEAM BU FOR TOP END BOOSTED DOMINANCE!!!!lol

·
Registered
652 Posts
camgears, turbos, dry sump cost more than my entire build... :x

you wouldn't have a high res image by chance?

·
Registered
237 Posts
If your looking for High HP and still be reliable you cant beet a V8, I dont care what you say nothing makes more power. Nelson Racing Engines even come with warranties.

·
RB20DET Guru
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I probably wouldnt buy on but they also have 600hp daily driver motors avail, for like 12k$. I just would like to drive a 240 with one installed thats all

1 - 20 of 79 Posts