Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

legalize prostitution

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should prostitution be legal? Simple enough question got it off dsmtuners figured it be a fun controversy.

i say yea you can tax it and make slores more safe to romp in the hay with haha

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
you that desperate? or is cookeville that boring?

·
Banned
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rs-tdsm95 said:
Simple enough question got it off dsmtuners figured it be a fun controversy.
shh quiet down little boy go play with your imaginary friend

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
lisa is definitely more faithful....

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
I say yes. No reason for it to be illegal imo. Sure there are std's and all that shit but you can get those for free from sluts and thats not illegal.

I would not be someone to get a hooker, and I never have so it does not effect me either way but I just see no reason it is illegal. Stupid law.

I am the same with pot being illegal. I do not smoke it, but I see no reason it is any more illegal than beer. Beer gets you high too, but they call it drunk (because only illegal drugs get you high).

I also think seat belt and helmet laws are stupid. I always wear my seat belt by choice. I dont ride a bike but if I were to I would wear a helmet. I just dont see where the government gets off mandating it. It really is none of their business.

·
It's Street Legal
565 Posts
The gov't most definately can tax it. Just ask Nevada, who legalized prostitution. It actually lowered the prositituion rates in the state and lowered the new cases of std's per year. Also, it allows the gov't to tax the ho's to get a legal I'd for it and holds them accountable to get tested.

I say go for it for the same reason as 4x4le.

·
Epic Thread Inventor
983 Posts
Even if you can't spare the money DON'T EVER RAPE A HOOKER. Just pay her up front then steal the money back after you are done. Even if you have to rough her up a little it's a lesser charge if you get caught.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Cause the gov can't tax it so it's illegal...
I believe this is the answer to life as we know it...

But seriously, the prostitutes that I've seen are all super ugly and fat, so would you like to see that tacky shit all over the place, I vote not.

·
Banned
3,859 Posts
i say no. it would just lead to increased divorce, std's being spread, abortion rates would climb, and other social problems would arise which would take up more police and medical care personnel time.

man hires hooker, pays $XXX for sex, man gets off in 10 - 15 minutes, hooker wants to leave, guy says i paid $XXX for an hour, hookers says you got off, im leaving, man whacks hooker in the head, hooker calls cops for assault, etc.

if you're that pathetic you have to pay for sex, go hire a life counselor, learn some game, and go get it for free.

·
Resident Douchebag
14,286 Posts
I believe this is the answer to life as we know it...

But seriously, the prostitutes that I've seen are all super ugly and fat, so would you like to see that tacky shit all over the place, I vote not.
It would in all likelyhood make prostitution go indoors where you wouldn't see this. I see that as a plus.

i say no. it would just lead to increased divorce, std's being spread, abortion rates would climb, and other social problems would arise which would take up more police and medical care personnel time.

man hires hooker, pays $XXX for sex, man gets off in 10 - 15 minutes, hooker wants to leave, guy says i paid $XXX for an hour, hookers says you got off, im leaving, man whacks hooker in the head, hooker calls cops for assault, etc.

if you're that pathetic you have to pay for sex, go hire a life counselor, learn some game, and go get it for free.
Prostitution is going to happen whether illegal or not. Divorce rates probably wouldn't change much. If the guy or girl is going to cheat, they are going to cheat. Not the prostitute's fault. If it was legal, prostitution would be safer for the prostitutes since it would have rules and regulations. The prostitutes would also be tested. It would still have a stigma about it, but I don't think it would create some increase in this type of behavior. I agree though, having to pay for sex is pretty sad.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts