Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
O_o
5,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's 6:44 pm, my turbo kit has been sitting at the Nashville FedEx since 4:08 am Saturday morning.......

AND IT'S STILL NOT HERE!!

rrrrgh

·
Get Busy Living
4,218 Posts
if its not there tomorrow, there will be blood...
i know its not going freight (which is always one day late) but they arent known for their speediness...

·
O_o
5,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How late does FedEx run?

I remember getting a package from them at around 7 once.

·
Get Busy Living
4,218 Posts
the small trucks dont run that late, i wouldnt think..?
but i dont order many things either.
best bet is tomorrow, and if its not there then, give them a call.

·
n00b
695 Posts
ive had things show up at 945 before

·
O_o
5,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So.....apparently turbo-kits.com set this up as a business delivery, so they are either going to come to my house late, according to the girl on the phone "I've seen them deliver as late as 9:30", or reschedule it for tomorrow, because they only run home delivery from Tuesday till Friday for some reason......

So I suppose I'm left to sit at home for the remainder of the day at the mercy of FedEx

·
pwned your mom...twice
6,174 Posts
I've come to hate FedEx and UPS after this summer. Everything I've gotten has had to be signed and no one's ever home to sign it. Any update of if it's gotten there?

·
DTG > All
2,196 Posts
ramman434 said:
I've come to hate FedEx and UPS after this summer. Everything I've gotten has had to be signed and no one's ever home to sign it. Any update of if it's gotten there?
that's why you schedule a pickup

·
O_o
5,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So the truck just came, the driver apologized and said today was his first day....figures

Everything looks good, except they sent me a serial datalogit instead of the newer USB version

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
aww, look at the little baby turbo :lol:

hurry up and install that shit - if its not all hooked up by the time i wake up tomorrow, someone dies :shock:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts