Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wicked White

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have neem deciding hard and im going to buy a new evo 9. im either going to get rally red or wicked white. I already have some bronze wheels thats coming off the evo 8 to put on them. So people that like looking for pics help me out here.

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
White FTW

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
i only like the Silver or the Blue that theyve put on any Evo ....

but since red and white are the options ... definitely red -- everyone thinks white looks so good, but its just too plain and gets dirty way too easily

·
Car Junkie
712 Posts
White makes it look like a rental car.

·
I <3 wheels.
1,756 Posts
Everyone thinks having a white car will make it look dirty faster... Its exactly the opposite. White cars generally show less dirt than any other color, because most of the time the dirt and dust on a car is a light color... White is certainly the easiest to take care of...

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Good2GetBlown said:
Everyone thinks having a white car will make it look dirty faster... Its exactly the opposite. White cars generally show less dirt than any other color, because most of the time the dirt and dust on a car is a light color... White is certainly the easiest to take care of...
seriously i don't get how people think white gets shows more dirt..my sister has a white car and it will look clean even when it is not..but if i drive threw one puddle and a spec of water dries my dark car looks nasty..

I vote white, it looks good, and you won't have to wash it every day

·
Registered
37 Posts
I prefer the electric blue pearl....but sort of bias.

Go with the white I see far to many reds. But who cares about the color....it is a freakin evo.

·
Romanian Ego
1,709 Posts
i love the electric blue with gold wheels. they look good

1 - 20 of 45 Posts