Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im heading to the mall this weekend with $150 bucks to spend on a pair of jeans. I just cant decide what i should get. Any ideas would be great. What would you get for the money???
Diesel

Seven

Paper and denim

True religon

or the good old Levis

·
Registered
341 Posts
Go to Old Navy and buy like 6 pair of jeans for the price of 1 pair of that overpriced junk.

·
allstar
8,374 Posts
do you realize that you jusut asked a bunch of guys what they thought looked goood.
and then your going to buy them and wear them.

is it just me or does that seem a lot gay.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
really?....... I spend at MOST $30 on a pair of jeans. Shit half the time I just hit up JC Penny when my mom has gotten some kinda coupon or on tax free weekends.

P.S. All your choices are jeans. Just fuckin pick one. In the end, no ones gonna give a shit.

·
allstar
8,374 Posts
Techy said:
really?....... I spend at MOST $30 on a pair of jeans. Shit half the time I just hit up JC Penny when my mom has gotten some kinda coupon or on tax free weekends.

P.S. All your choices are jeans. Just fuckin pick one. In the end, no ones gonna give a shit.
x344567761

·
Registered
502 Posts
Techy said:

X INFINITY!

Its good to have nice clothes but 150 for a pair of jeans? I cant think of a lot better things to spend money on than jeans. I have never met a person or seen anyone want to talk to anyone just cuz of their jeans.

·
tennspeed=no life
1,840 Posts
chromesilver6 said:
So im heading to the mall this weekend with $150 bucks to spend on a pair of jeans. I just cant decide what i should get. Any ideas would be great. What would you get for the money???
Diesel

Seven

Paper and denim

True religon

or the good old Levis
hahaha i think u should get the sevens... lol.

·
Registered
398 Posts
(sigh)

are you a model? or just a conformist? if you spend 150 dollars on a pair of pants you should be kicked in the balls walking out of the store.

p.s. (whispers) your gay

1 - 20 of 86 Posts