Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
I have a working alternator now. Maybe. I'm probably going to come out and spectate for a bit to test things out, but i won't be running until sept. when i'm more comfortable with the car being reliable.

·
Registered
775 Posts
good luck man.. even though its normally all for fun anyways.. but im gonna be finishing the assymbly on my motor tomorrow and try to get it ready for the SEDA event

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
had an awesome time to day my best run was 70.3 which was fairly good for my first time out. had a blast and will defiantly be doing this again. :thumbup:

·
Honda Challenge Racer
1,029 Posts
nice meeting you today.

keep practicing and hopefully see you at the next event. had a best time of 61.1 and took 3rd place. after a few more times, you'll be up there with us.

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
Would have came but didn't know it was at 8am. I ll be there Aug. 30th for that event.

·
Honda Challenge Racer
1,029 Posts
defcon86nwh said:
Would have came but didn't know it was at 8am. I ll be there Aug. 30th for that event.
You just have to be there by 9am. If you can get their earlier, the better.

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
I wouldn't have been running or anything. Just taking pics. I am Tennspeed Young Grasshopper Photographer.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
autoxDC2 said:
nice meeting you today.

keep practicing and hopefully see you at the next event. had a best time of 61.1 and took 3rd place. after a few more times, you'll be up there with us.
yeah i will get better but i have to fix my rubbing problem in the rear and get some better tires and i should be able to get a little closer to you guys. :mrgreen:

autoxDC2 said:
defcon86nwh said:
You just have to be there by 9am. If you can get their earlier, the better.
actually you can get there whenever if you are not competing.

and the class they put me in was NSM

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.