Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Boost is better
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any chance of putting some kind of group chat room into place? I'm on a few other forums that have this feature, and its really nice. anyways, just looking for opinions on if its possible, and what ya'll think of the idea.

·
Boost is better
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
something like the one posted, or one like they have over at www.2gnt.com.

Edit:
the one on 2g is more of a stand alone chat room I guess, its not contained at the top of the page, it loads into its own window.

·
Common
1,070 Posts
would be good place for bs'n

·
Boost is better
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool cool

·
Boost is better
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just wondering if there were any updates on this.
Thanks man.

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
It's coming, I am testing out a Membo chat that will be at the bottom of the page like Gmail/Facebook's chat.

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
You should be seeing a bar at the bottom of the page soon that will let you chat with FB friends, AOL and others, I am working on seeing how to have a "chat room" to see multiple people, not sure if this will work or not but we'll give it a try.

·
Krispy Kreme Addict
7,450 Posts
You should be seeing a bar at the bottom of the page soon that will let you chat with FB friends, AOL and others, I am working on seeing how to have a "chat room" to see multiple people, not sure if this will work or not but we'll give it a try.
you mean to chat with people that are online on tennspeed right?

G

·
please make the damn chat opt-in. It laggs the fuck out of my browser when I try and scroll and shoots up my cpu cycles to 100%. I honestly want to shoot myself in the face every time I check tennspeed

·
gripNsip
3,219 Posts
please make the damn chat opt-in. It laggs the fuck out of my browser when I try and scroll and shoots up my cpu cycles to 100%. I honestly want to shoot myself in the face every time I check tennspeed
X2 Need way to hide it or something......

·
Krispy Kreme Addict
7,450 Posts
thank god!! i thought it was only my shitty comp. that did that...

G

·
this poorly coded piece of garbage on the bottom of the screen is pissing me the fuck off. Just add a shoutbox and call it a day.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts