·
Mod
19,933 Posts
Nice car.....and random pictures :D

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
T3AM SPOTLIT3 said:
why no materr how new that car get the engine bay still look the same?just asking
i think he's trying to ask why all subaru engine bays look the same, regardless of how new/old the car is ...

and its because they all use the same flat-4 or flat-6 engines ... very little changes between the engines from year to year, and its a setup that has worked great for them so they stick with it

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Full turbo-back exhaust
Grimmspeed UP
AVO CAI
GFB BOV
WBR FMIC
Cobb AP V2 PDX tune
160 F T-stat
Slipping clutch that needs replaced :mrgreen:

Went 13.0 @ 104 this weekend
Here's my 13.1 pass

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
Car looks pretty sweet man... I love it. A friend of mine back home named Alex had a Legacy GT... and I LOVE that car.

Ever thought about methanol injection?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, have definately thought about it but to get the full use out of it I'd need a tune. Closest place I can get dyno tuned is Topspeed in Atlanta. So I'll probably wait until I upgrade the turbo and really need to ditch the stock clutch asap

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
boostedboxer said:
Thanks, have definately thought about it but to get the full use out of it I'd need a tune. Closest place I can get dyno tuned is Topspeed in Atlanta. So I'll probably wait until I upgrade the turbo and really need to ditch the stock clutch asap
Sweet deal man... when you get ready for it though... there is a GREAT company out here in Colorado called Snow Performance... their meth kits are TOP notch.

I may be able to get ya a good deal too... one of the guys in the Mustang club I roll with has a connection with the owner of SP... so get at me... :).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts