Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 775 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so heres how it used to look like about 2 years ago...




I'm gonna skip all the other stages of how stripped the car has been and go to now =) heres the car and a bunch of parts going on it =)



This was some of the undercarriage before I cleared it



after clear...whole undercarriage has the same treatment =)












only problem =( found a good aluminum welder local...been ripping this thing apart...replaced alot but its all good..could be worse!




Bunch of parts!





it only took a year and half to find the color I wanted for this car.....










 

·
Registered
Joined
·
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
saftey first!



and do work!



finding bent bolts holding on the alternator :crook: that a2 motor was hit hard on the front.



lots of stuff to replace....most of it will be here tomorrow! Thanks Keenan!! :hugs:



shipping the harness out to chase this week =)



making progress =)



too much shit! truck is up for sale here in a bit :wave:



I love my new daily! i need to stop thinking about what I want to do to it :p



UPS came!! guy thought i was weird for taking a picture :p





said goodnight to the car and went inside to open boxes and eat food =)



first some jalapenos ;)



now parts!

brand new OEM honda CTR grill



ASR subframe brace and 24mm sway bar kit



brand new yellow stitched ITR boot...goes well with those stars =)



and my pride and joy.......the only 350mm vertex 10th anniversary blue stitched wheel ever made...it was a mistake wheel made by vertex that weaksauce ended up getting....I got lucky when I called to order my steering wheel =) thanks again adam =)




running out of room!



Thats all for now! stay tuned maybe this weekend the bay gets some paint =)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wellll got some oem goodies from my buddy keenan at acura last week =)



and got the motor striped down more and on the engine stand....super happy because that crack doesn't continue into the block =) so the motor would be fine if I ran it as is but just to be safe I'm having it welded up =)

Getting more motivated! getting shit done =)




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,603 Posts
Re: sooo mr.coupe's car is almost done...sort of....k20 ej7

mr.coupe said:
so heres how it used to look like about 2 years ago...

Those are my headlights now :mrgreen:

Hurry up and get that shit together :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay haha...posted everything I had from another build thread from a different forum :p

Thats how it is as of now...updates will be coming soon..but I'm also being sent to trinidad to work for 4 months...its gonna be on and off (1 month there....1 month back home...ect) but the pay is damn good so I'm doing it! plus I've always wanted to leave the country ha.

BTW...anyone know of a good alluminum welder local? I need to get that block fixed :mrgreen:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,239 Posts
mr.coupe said:
Okay haha...posted everything I had from another build thread from a different forum :p

Thats how it is as of now...updates will be coming soon..but I'm also being sent to trinidad to work for 4 months...its gonna be on and off (1 month there....1 month back home...ect) but the pay is damn good so I'm doing it! plus I've always wanted to leave the country ha.

BTW...anyone know of a good alluminum welder local? I need to get that block fixed :mrgreen:
carma

are you doing a full tuck in the bay or what?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
IH8DSM said:
carma

are you doing a full tuck in the bay or what?
Yep...Running custom stainless hardlines for the brakes...tucked proportioning valve and so on and well as a custom fuel set up. Also having my buddy chase make me a tucked engine harness..with milspec connector to the firewall...one connection for the whole engine harness. :) Car is going to look new...everything has been replaced. :beer:

thanks for the love guys!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,239 Posts
mr.coupe said:
IH8DSM said:
carma

are you doing a full tuck in the bay or what?
Yep...Running custom stainless hardlines for the brakes...tucked proportioning valve and so on and well as a custom fuel set up. Also having my buddy chase make me a tucked engine harness..with milspec connector to the firewall...one connection for the whole engine harness. :) Car is going to look new...everything has been replaced. :beer:

thanks for the love guys!
thats what i figured when you mentioned chase should be interesting man post up some finished tucked pics when ya get it done :thumbup:
 

·
gripNsip
Joined
·
3,219 Posts
Im in love cant wait to c that thing done man
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
for real dude, cant wait to see it done! looks crazy killa
 
1 - 20 of 775 Posts
Top