Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

spoolie for mod

• I FUCKING LOVE THE COCK

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Mod
19,933 Posts
Hell yeah. But I say Spoolie could replace a current mod rather than just adding another one :)

·
DTG > All
2,196 Posts
I tried to talk vent to make this happen but I guess we'll see what happens lol

·
Mod
19,933 Posts
I wish whoever votes against Spoolie would at least have the balls to posts. F*ckers.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
maybe the one that voted against spoolie doesn't have balls to begin with there are a few girls on here haha

·
International Administrator
9,621 Posts
wow goto dave and busters with brad and patty...come back to this...wow thanks guys, and there are 4 non votes...oh well tell who you are...im not going to bash, someone else might.

·
International Administrator
9,621 Posts
campaign promises...if elected mod...."spoolie for mod 08"...i guarantee that i will delete every one of davids post...to the point that the ****** will leave and never return...and if his nutswingers NWH crew step in...the same for them....i will maintain a tight ship.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Could you ban someone for me if you become mod?

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
spoolie said:
wow goto dave and busters with brad and patty...come back to this...wow thanks guys, and there are 4 non votes...oh well tell who you are...im not going to bash, someone else might.
i wanted to go to dave and busters but money and gas are two things i dont really have right now

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
Well it was a hard choice but I said yeah

·
Mod
19,933 Posts
IH8DSM said:
maybe the one that voted against spoolie doesn't have balls to begin with there are a few girls on here haha
Damnit, didn't they see the sign.......

·
Registered
431 Posts
i didnt vote no but im also not voting yes and who ever voted no isnt going to say anything cause this will turn to a bitch fest...just a heads up

1 - 20 of 50 Posts