Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

SS Cobalt Meet!!

2K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  SSbalt08 
#1 ·
:D We are tring to get a bunch of cobalts for a meet and pictures, if you are interested hit me up and let me know, this will be around the nashville to murfreesboro area. Cell 615-574-8835 call or text and let me know. Looking more for the SS balts for the pictures.

#7 ·
Chandler just got his 2009 'Balt. He is ready to enter your dating pool now. I'll come with him, because he'll need to have some guidance because he's a first-timer. You'll like his car. I do. I like him. Alot. :shock:

#12 ·
trap?? yeah right and give my phone number haha!! and yeah i know mason hit it good too! the sign is still bent from where he BACKED INTO A SONIC SPOT!!! haha guess thats what ya get when u pull into sonic the wrong way, then he wanted to take mine afterwards to even things since his bumper is messed too!!!! =P

#16 ·
So me and mason were thinking about doing photo shoots of either all cobalts or any car tommorrow, im pretty good at takin photo's anyone know of any good spots? check out my pictures i've takin on my myspace
http://www.myspace.com/kyleboone08 :p let me know if u wanna meet up

Shit sucks! :D jk bro.. This is john, chas bf.. You guys ever go out to eoc?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.