Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 WRX sedan with 163k. Downpipe, tune, lightweight wheels, sideskirts, spoiler and NAV. Mechanically mint and near flawless cosmetically. What is it worth?

·
Registered
1 Posts
best subwoofer for music only

Do you really like to listen to very loud music? If so, then a costly subwoofer is a good buy. If you keep the volume down then a very powerful speaker will not be necessary. On a best subwoofer for music only related note, you should find out if there will be any objections from your neighbors if you listen to music or television at top volume. This should be a priority if your home theatre room shares a wall with a neighboring house.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2010 WRX sedan with 163k. Downpipe, tune, lightweight wheels, sideskirts, spoiler and NAV. Mechanically mint and near flawless cosmetically. What is it worth?
Awesome car, I had such a couple of years ago. By the way, there are many things to consider when buying a used car. In order to choose the best car for yourself, read reviews and compare various models. Also, make sure to check vehicle history, you can do it online easily. For example, I recommend this website https://www.quickppsr.com.au/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts