Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 524 Posts

·
Suck It
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am newly fascinated with tattoos and wanted to see what, if any, some of you guys had.
I don't have one yet so to be all inclusive I included piercings cause I've had my eyebrow, nose and cartilage done but they are long gone :(
So...include pictures unless you've pierced or tatted up your genitalia...cause no one wants to know. Seriously. Keep it in your pants.

·
Suck It
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My eyebrow piercing..
Don't laugh at my picture...I was trying to get the eyebrow ring in it

·
Registered
10 Posts
I miss the eyebrow Amanda. I miss it. Great photo, you look hot.... in the laying in your bed with someone taking a photo from onto of you.... kinda way. LOL. Love you. You look amazing. Over the eyebrow or do it again?

I don't have anything. :)

·
Suck It
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm thinking you should get a full body tattoo of scales and get your tounge split and then you can be a snake...
You would never have to buy another Halloween costume again.

·
user
1,158 Posts
Ive got 12 tattoos and 3 holes in my body that I dont wear jewelery in anymore

my ears are still about a 6 gauge and my tongue is probably still a 4

·
Registered
4 Posts

first one i got

drew this one in class one day, got bored and went to the parlor and got it put on my leg

crotchline tat, seems to be most peoples' favorite that i have

this one's still in progress, its getting flames behind it and my mom's ashes are going at the base of the flames, phoenix rising from the ashes type deal......

guess thats all of them...

·
Registered
10 Posts
macneil_4130 said:

first one i got

drew this one in class one day, got bored and went to the parlor and got it put on my leg

crotchline tat, seems to be most peoples' favorite that i have

this one's still in progress, its getting flames behind it and my mom's ashes are going at the base of the flames, phoenix rising from the ashes type deal......

guess thats all of them...
I really like the idea for your back tat. That's going to be beautiful.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
2 big stars with kanji inside them on my chest, 4 stars around each leg, tribal up the side of both legs and tribal and kanji on my upper right arm

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
civic perversion ... show them the rest of your tattoos! :lol:

·
Suck It
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
afrikanflame said:
i have a birthmark on my scrotum does that count?
If it makes you feel better then sure?!

·
Suck It
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
venom_5 said:
civic perversion ... show them the rest of your tattoos! :lol:
Hmm...have you seen these other tattoos first hand?!

MacNeil 4130- I like the tats I'm not a color person when it comes to tats...it seems like you would have to touch it up a lot, maybe, I dunno? I especially like the idea for the back one because it has a meaning and so when anyone asks you about it you can tell them about your mom and it keeps her memory alive in a sense.

Dustin and I both had a friend pass away last year in a car accident and there is this tattoo that she always wanted to get:

I am trying to find some illustrations of some old timey(made this word up) looking keys and then thought about putting that flower in the top part of the key...

As for placement....ankle...definitely

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
the next one I want is an new school style spark plug on the side of my neck, I saw it in some flash and decided I had to have it

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
I'm wanting a tattoo, but haven't decided what, or where I'll get it... I do have ideas though.

Shoulder, or forearm are my 2 ideas for locations...

As for what... I had a few things in mind: A drawing of a muscular guy, "bound" by broken chains, with the words "Always struggle, Forever survive" integrated in somewhere.

2. When, (and if) I ever have a daughter, to have her name on my body somewhere.

But I don't know, maybe someday soon, when I can find a reputable shop and artist to design what I want.

·
user
1,158 Posts
my next one is gonna be a traditional style heart with some flames and in the old sailor jerry style letters Im gonna have my sons name

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
yeah, ive seen civic perversions tattoos @ the 100 oaks mall ... he has a bunch up and down his arms n stuff

·
Registered
106 Posts
so i have really been wantin a tat ever since i turned 18....but i just havent had the time or extra money to go get it.......i actually drew it up myself....i wanted something different that i knew no one would have....and it actually means something to me....as for placement i really want it on my shoulderblade.... tell me what yall think about it.....

1 - 20 of 524 Posts