TennSpeed banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
BURN UNIT APPLICANT
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you guys go - I am no professional photographer, and I have NO CLUE how to use photo shop, so you get the actual footage! LOL... let me know what u think :)

·
Riding the Bandwagon
1,234 Posts
model is who?

lol

nice pics
I'm not a big fan of the prelude though
especially the wheels

but nice photograpy in my amateur opinion

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm curious to know who the girl is too, she looks real familiar. Like a girl that used to wait on our tables all the time when we had our Friday night Hooter's meets.

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
Not a fan of the ..Lude but the others are nice. I d like to shoot some of these cars.

·
Super Moderhater
12,369 Posts
not bad for someone just takin pics and sharing unedited versions ... find some time, a nice spot, maybe even more models ... and get someone from here with some nicer equip. to do higher quality shots

·
4,582 Posts
Come to the meet and greet Sunday at Tenn. Speed Sport. Zac and Ventolin will be there

·
BURN UNIT APPLICANT
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, the model is Katya and she used to work at Clarksville Hooters, she was the only model we could get that day.

Thanks for the feedback! I appriciate it. See you guys on Sunday :)

I took these pics with my little pink Walmart Camera LOL -

·
4,582 Posts
Like I said come to TSS Sunday for better quality pics.

·
Registered
595 Posts
wait a minute..
there's cars in them pics?.
odang
didnt even notice em
sorry if shes any of yalls gf but hot damn.
i wanna shake your hand if she is

·
Super Moderhater
12,369 Posts
Shift2xlr8 said:
I don't see where you can supposedly see her pubes...?
but i bet youre lookin hard arent you

03Fairlady said:
she was the only model we could get that day
what about yourself?

·
BURN UNIT APPLICANT
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
03Fairlady said:
what about yourself?[/quote]

YEAH RIGHT LOL!! not gonna happen - I drive cars and work on them - I'm just not the model type of girl - besides, half you guys don't even think she's that hot and she is WAY better looking than me! lol -

·
Registered
17 Posts
03Fairlady said:
03Fairlady said:
what about yourself?
YEAH RIGHT LOL!! not gonna happen - I drive cars and work on them - I'm just not the model type of girl - besides, half you guys don't even think she's that hot and she is WAY better looking than me! lol -[/quote

Oh hell no I don't think she is.

AND FOR SOME PEOPLE OUT THERE, I DIDN'T BUILD THE HONDA PRELUDE FOR YOU TO LIKE SO QUIT SENDING ME EMAIL ABOUT IT CAUSE I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FK LIKE SOME OF YOU DO, you know who you are, I'm not going to say your name.
See you guys on Sunday, later.

·
Registered
50 Posts
nightkiller7 said:
03Fairlady said:
03Fairlady said:
what about yourself?
YEAH RIGHT LOL!! not gonna happen - I drive cars and work on them - I'm just not the model type of girl - besides, half you guys don't even think she's that hot and she is WAY better looking than me! lol -[/quote

Oh hell no I don't think she is.

AND FOR SOME PEOPLE OUT THERE, I DIDN'T BUILD THE HONDA PRELUDE FOR YOU TO LIKE SO QUIT SENDING ME EMAIL ABOUT IT CAUSE I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FK LIKE SOME OF YOU DO, you know who you are, I'm not going to say your name.
See you guys on Sunday, later.
TELL'EM RUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts