Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 393 Posts

·
BURN UNIT APPLICANT
Joined
·
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Luis, Ruben,

Lets get everyone in Clarksville together at Sonic on Exit 1 at 1pm on Sunday to cruise to Nashville together and meet up with the rest of them. It would be more fun than all just meeting there, and you know the Sonic people love us! Sound good, or we can meet at 1230 to eat and then roll out... what do you guys think?
 

·
Hater-Supreme
Joined
·
4,615 Posts
BURN UNIT IN THIS THREAD.

WHAT DOES YOUR SIGNATURE MEAN?

BURN UNIT HAS SPOKEN.
 

·
Clarksville Crew
Joined
·
430 Posts
When do you guys want to meet up .

since we back in town . we are planning to go to the track on friday
 

·
BURN UNIT APPLICANT
Joined
·
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MY SIGNATURE

It means exactly what it says... lol - I can shift, and I can hit it sideways.... better than most of the guys I know-

ANYWAYS, it is just a signature, so please don't be offended - I'm really not that cocky :)

REDLINE... I will let you know about the track Friday - but Sunday at Sonic at 1230 for sure! I HEART YOU GUYS!!! HUGS!
 

·
BURN UNIT APPLICANT
Joined
·
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
redtop240 said:
Waits for burn unit victims to post more pics of a turbo next to a cell phone.
???? Um.... what?????

Look I know you "BURN UNIT" society are the almighty gods of boost and all, but can you keep it in your own thread? I am not here to be cocky and talk shit about what cars are better, who has more money to blow on things to make their cars go faster, or who is going to smoke who at the track Friday night - In all seriousness, I am here to find out when cruises are, to learn more, and to network with different people.....

So, that being said, please don't talk trash to my guys on our thread - save it for someone who will actually pay attention to your rambling...

"the Char has spoken"
"TEAM REDLINE OUT""
 

·
Clarksville Crew
Joined
·
430 Posts
03Fairlady said:
redtop240 said:
Waits for burn unit victims to post more pics of a turbo next to a cell phone.
???? Um.... what?????

Look I know you "BURN UNIT" society are the almighty gods of boost and all, but can you keep it in your own thread? I am not here to be cocky and talk shit about what cars are better, who has more money to blow on things to make their cars go faster, or who is going to smoke who at the track Friday night - In all seriousness, I am here to find out when cruises are, to learn more, and to network with different people.....

So, that being said, please don't talk trash to my guys on our thread - save it for someone who will actually pay attention to your rambling...

"the Char has spoken"
"TEAM REDLINE OUT""
LOL im all about talking trash :) j/p . so anyone thats up to crusing and chilling during the weekends team redline is up for anything . just hit us up

u know we got love for you to fairlady :wink:
 

·
Clarksville Crew
Joined
·
430 Posts
Re: MY SIGNATURE

03Fairlady said:
It means exactly what it says... lol - I can shift, and I can hit it sideways.... better than most of the guys I know-

ANYWAYS, it is just a signature, so please don't be offended - I'm really not that cocky :)

REDLINE... I will let you know about the track Friday - but Sunday at Sonic at 1230 for sure! I HEART YOU GUYS!!! HUGS!
sonics sounds good to wash the cars as well at the car wash :thumbup:
 

·
BURN UNIT APPLICANT
Joined
·
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
CAR WASH!! good idea - I will be at the car wash at 12 then, you know I take forever! lol - maybe even 1145...
 

·
Clarksville Crew
Joined
·
430 Posts
yea and lets cross our fingers for carma performance to hurry up and finish my car . so i can be cruising with it this weekend as well . if not the mighty DD sentra will be out there
 

·
BURN UNIT APPLICANT
Joined
·
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
did you call that guy and ask him to PLEASE hurry the hell up?? I will keep my fingers crossed for you buddy !!!
 

·
Skrim FML
Joined
·
5,391 Posts
03Fairlady said:
did you call that guy and ask him to PLEASE hurry the hell up?? I will keep my fingers crossed for you buddy !!!
I wouldn't suggest an overcalling, he could end up going into the shop and they have his Z painted pink with PLEASE stfu in big bold letters on the side.
 

·
BURN UNIT APPLICANT
Joined
·
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rajin said:
03Fairlady said:
did you call that guy and ask him to PLEASE hurry the hell up?? I will keep my fingers crossed for you buddy !!!
I wouldn't suggest an overcalling, he could end up going into the shop and they have his Z painted pink with PLEASE stfu in big bold letters on the side.
That would be hot, if it was painted pink we would just trade z's and I would paint over the "Please STFU" and we'd at least have the cars out,... it has been there forever!!!
 

·
Skrim FML
Joined
·
5,391 Posts
03Fairlady said:
Rajin said:
03Fairlady said:
did you call that guy and ask him to PLEASE hurry the hell up?? I will keep my fingers crossed for you buddy !!!
I wouldn't suggest an overcalling, he could end up going into the shop and they have his Z painted pink with PLEASE stfu in big bold letters on the side.
That would be hot, if it was painted pink we would just trade z's and I would paint over the "Please STFU" and we'd at least have the cars out,... it has been there forever!!!
And theres a reason its been there forever, they'll do it right.

And the car will run perfect.
 

·
BURN UNIT APPLICANT
Joined
·
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i hope so, it has been there for so long because they can't figure out what the problem is.
 

·
Father Time
Joined
·
641 Posts
03Fairlady said:
redtop240 said:
Waits for burn unit victims to post more pics of a turbo next to a cell phone.
???? Um.... what?????

Look I know you "BURN UNIT" society are the almighty gods of boost and all, but can you keep it in your own thread? I am not here to be cocky and talk shit about what cars are better, who has more money to blow on things to make their cars go faster, or who is going to smoke who at the track Friday night - In all seriousness, I am here to find out when cruises are, to learn more, and to network with different people.....

So, that being said, please don't talk trash to my guys on our thread - save it for someone who will actually pay attention to your rambling...

"the Char has spoken"
"TEAM REDLINE OUT""
I should stab you for assuming i'm in burn unit.
 

·
International Administrator
Joined
·
9,619 Posts
03Fairlady said:
i hope so, it has been there for so long because they can't figure out what the problem is.
its probably done totally wrong and have to re-do everything...
 
1 - 20 of 393 Posts
Top